War Volkan - Its Time For No Time

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
First off, he definitely did beat Reyes...so he should be fighting either Weidman or Walker for a #1 contenders spot
I would like to see this guy SLEEP jones

Second off, Latifi is tough, but if Bader can KO him...I have faith Volkan can

If Volkan cant take him out early, I favor Latifi

Should be a good fight. Volkan should take it

First off, he definitely did beat Reyes...so he should be fighting either Weidman or Walker for a #1 contenders spot

I agree that Volkan beat Reyes , but...
Bader was able to cancel Latifi's wrestling something that is a key to beating him and that Volkan may not be able to do , and also hit him with a vicious knee while Ilir was shooting and that would have knocked anyone out.

I'm going with Volkan. He can either KO Latifi early or win a decision in a rangy kickboxing match, by not allowing Latifi to close the distance.
I'll be very disappointed at Volkan if he gets grapplefucked hard by Latifi, like happened to Tyson Pedro. I personally think Volkan is better than that.

I think Volkan is broken after some losses. Latifi is tough and never can be counted out.

I'm going to with Latifi for sure.

I think the winner might fight Rakic next. I'm picking Oezzy but Latifi has surprised before.

No, he definitely did not beat Reyes. All 3 rounds were super close.

They’re both good fighters but they’re not contenders against Jones.

So who really gives a shit.
<NightKingBringIt>

If bader were still in the UFC he'd be the number contender at LHW hands down. I don't think Bader doing something is indicative that volkan would.

Volkans best performance

He's BACK

Give him Blachowitz

You can tell he learned from his last fight not to be too lackadaisical. He fought with a lot of urgency. Didn't want to get robbed again. Looked really good overall.

Jan vs Volkan would be a great fight.

Back