Was 2Pac a fraud?

He shot a cop in the ass, hung out with Bloods, and got killed because he beat up a gangbanger. He may not have grown up in the gangster lifestyle but he was definitely trying to be one. He's a classic case of when keeping it real goes wrong.

This is exactly what it was.

Doggy style is raps favourite position and rap broadly is against going down on a woman because it's icky...

Being gay ain't bad man, it's 2024!

Love you too mang (gay).

I can't even deal with you lmao.

(Defo gay) 💋

He died when he was just 25, crazy to think.
Still just a big kid really.

He was definitley feminine . The interview from him when he was in High School dude straight looked like he was gay and spoke like a trans.......Whether he was really gay or not no idea . He was one of greatest lyrical rappers ever though. If He used to throat hogs an give mustache rides I rather go on NOT knowing for certain.

Last edited:
My BIL is super feminine, way more than tupac in that video, I was certain he was gay, and then I met his stunning girlfriend.................. he eventually got married to a really ugly gal, downgraded a ton for the dumbest reason, he's still very effeminate, but he's got a few kids now, and aint gay. It's really odd, beyond my full comprehension...... and it can run in the family. My wife can be super tomboyish at times, gets her hands dirty with farming stuff that she likes, but she's got long hair and a bunch of kids...

I get it. I have the same problem and people i.dont know sometimes wonder. I look like duck dynasty and have the mannerisms of cam from modern family. Sometimes that's just how people are.

It's just that I dont think you could be an openly gay gangsta rap icon back then and I wonder if it was now if that mighta been what we saw. Also the rumors existed for a while. I wonder how that would have played out if he was and came out.

I'm aware gay dudes can be hard as fuck. I had my ass saved from a skinhead beating by a super flamboyant gym gay back in the day

Guys obsessed with fashion, shoes, and jewelry. Guys who were so petty, irrational, and conceited, they advocated murder because someone said something bad about them. Guys who thought it's cool to sag your pants and show your drawers in front of the boys. Grabbing your dick in front of other dudes. Guys heavy into materialism and consumerism. Seems the whole thing was gay and 2pac probably was too. I think a ton of the entertainment industry superstars are / were gay or sold their (ass)soul for fame and fortune. Casting couch seems to apply to dudes as well. Maybe the one-hit wonders were the only ones with dignity?

Same as glam rock / heavy metal culture in the 70's / 80's. The way you really get girls is to have long permed hair, wear make-up, earings, and tight leather pants. Dudes being full on cross dressers while performing. You look back on these things at an older age with a much different perspective.

Yes he was actor and (imo) a cia agent.

Take a look into the rabbit hole and enjoy.

This is also relevant

crazy how ice cube will talk about it now seeing as the piece of shit benefitted from from it for 30 years.

Be real...what was Cube's option?​

I have seen interviews of late with people like Michael Jai White saying he was childhood friends with 2Pac and he said he was a soft feminine kid. He said he took on the gangsta persona after his role in Juice. Queen Latifah said she went to gay clubs with 2pac. Rumors of many rappers being gay have hit the news lately. Sug Knight is outing people but he may be doing it for attention. I know plenty of rappers pretend to be "from the streets" and gangsta to sell records, but if 2Pac faked it he was the God Tier faker. The dude still was a GOAT rapper, but was he a DL brother that played us all? I don't care if he was Gay, but the fact he went so hard into the tough street persona may have been one of the best acting jobs of his career....What do you guys think? Was he a Gay dude pretending to be street to sell records?

This video is crazy suspect. He seems gay as hell towards the end. I grew up in the hood and never met a dude act like this:

This is the MJW interview:

Well he was a decent actor <seedat>

I get it. I have the same problem and people i.dont know sometimes wonder. I look like duck dynasty and have the mannerisms of cam from modern family. Sometimes that's just how people are.

It's just that I dont think you could be an openly gay gangsta rap icon back then and I wonder if it was now if that mighta been what we saw. Also the rumors existed for a while. I wonder how that would have played out if he was and came out.

I'm aware gay dudes can be hard as fuck. I had my ass saved from a skinhead beating by a super flamboyant gym gay back in the day

I just barely discovered Modern Family and Cam is freaking hilarious!! <lmao>
Im binging all the seasons, half way through season 5 now and its really starting to suck, but Cam's flamboyant nonsense in each episode is whats keeping me interested

I grew up pretty weak and beta but now I'm gangsta as fuck and no one would dare fuck with me. Sometimes something comes along that hardens a guy the fuck up. For me it was joining Sherdog
For me it was a teaspoon of cement.

Reactions: Zer
I just barely discovered Modern Family and Cam is freaking hilarious!! <lmao>
Im binging all the seasons, half way through season 5 now and its really starting to suck, but Cam's flamboyant nonsense in each episode is whats keeping me interested

I enjoyed modern family, but I think it ran too long and should have ended with the wedding. Cam and Phil are the best.

Guys obsessed with fashion, shoes, and jewelry. Guys who were so petty, irrational, and conceited, they advocated murder because someone said something bad about them. Guys who thought it's cool to sag your pants and show your drawers in front of the boys. Grabbing your dick in front of other dudes. Guys heavy into materialism and consumerism. Seems the whole thing was gay and 2pac probably was too. I think a ton of the entertainment industry superstars are / were gay or sold their (ass)soul for fame and fortune. Casting couch seems to apply to dudes as well. Maybe the one-hit wonders were the only ones with dignity?

Same as glam rock / heavy metal culture in the 70's / 80's. The way you really get girls is to have long permed hair, wear make-up, earings, and tight leather pants. Dudes being full on cross dressers while performing. You look back on these things at an older age with a much different perspective.
Man, I had a Judas Priest poster and my Dad was looking at Halford and he said "that guy is wearing gay BDSM stuff, are you sure he isn't playing for the same team? " I couldn't fathom how the most badass singer could be sucking dick, but he came out and I was prepared lol. I am just surprised there are so many names in the Diddy scandal--Meek Mill, French Montana, Usher, Chris Brown, MGK.....it's like the Harvey Weinstein for rappers scandal. I just think 2Pac was gay, not gay for play.

Probably a part time gay. Showbiz is a different culture. Gotta say though, sitting around gossiping over which men are gay is 90 degrees of a bent wrist gay <smellit>

Man, I had a Judas Priest poster and my Dad was looking at Halford and he said "that guy is wearing gay BDSM stuff, are you sure he isn't playing for the same team? " I couldn't fathom how the most badass singer could be sucking dick, but he came out and I was prepared lol. I am just surprised there are so many names in the Diddy scandal--Meek Mill, French Montana, Usher, Chris Brown, MGK.....it's like the Harvey Weinstein for rappers scandal. I just think 2Pac was gay, not gay for play.

The funny thing is that Rob Halford never attempted to hide that he was gay; it was well known and yet nobody in the media ever asked him point blank. I guess they knew and were trying to protect him, maybe? But the first time he was asked, he answered and that's how it came out.

The funny thing is that Rob Halford never attempted to hide that he was gay; it was well known and yet nobody in the media ever asked him point blank. I guess they knew and were trying to protect him, maybe? But the first time he was asked, he answered and that's how it came out.
And no one would ever deny his talent so he worked it. He was just a singer that was gay. Public didn't give a fuck. I am not sure the Hip Hop community would have embraced 2Pac the same way if he was asked after lets say Me Against The World...would All Eyes on Me have sold 10 million copies?

Well, he was an actor from Baltimore that got extorted by gangsters and acted like he thought a gangster should. He wasn't really a gangster. He wasn't on the block with the bloods. He paid for protection just like Chris Brown does and got to play pretend gang banger. Tupac made a horrible life decision that cost him everything.

Back