Was Conor just trolling when he told Aldo, “We’ll do it again”?

It's fascinating how often you speak about poofs, your tiny tip, Conor, or to give him the oh so clever nickname you came up with Connie, sucking your dick, or are you sucking his dick? Have you heard of psychological projection? I'll assume you need time to google it. Look in this day and age you should feel comfortable enough to come out and admit you like the cock. It's 2019 buddy come out of the closet;

tumblr_mtmbrgqja41qgpj81o1_250.gif

Aussie poof, learn how to Sherdog casual scrub... <DisgustingHHH>

You suppose to be the smart poof what they call this ^^^ reflecting or projecting Connie..?
Lol this is a safe space. Wondering if you're also trans considering all the Connie stuff. Now come up with something bordering on original or get back to it pillow biter.

Lol this is a safe space. Wondering if you're also trans considering all the Connie stuff. Now come up with something bordering on original or get back to it pillow biter.

What..? What kind of gibberish are you trying to say you seem a bit triggered son, come on now do better. You truly suck at this stick to Connie cock worship something you good at.

It's all good I don't expect newer fans to know much about the sport other than what propaganda Rogan spouts. "He's a cool fighter I guess", lol why don't you have some respect for one of the greatest fighters of all time and the literal FW goat. McGregors a good fighter and all but you're acting like youd let him fuck your girlfriend for an autograph.
Lmfao I’m not a fan. I’m a fighter and bro. Let’s be real. You’re a new fan. I bet you would let aldo fuck and still ask him to leg kick you

What..? What kind of gibberish are you trying to say you seem a bit triggered son, come on now do better. You truly suck at this stick to Connie cock worship something you good at.
Lol really? Im triggered? Id love to hear your mangled definition of the word. Stick to communicating via grunts something you're good at much, like your AV. Did you come up with that name all by yourself?Guessing thats how inbreds spell pain. Are you used to taking losses as frequently as you take dick? Also something vaguely approaching on original would be great.

So far we know you're delusional as you think Aldo beats Conor, a self loathing gay, illiterate, possibly incestuous and definitely a product of the American education system, and also clearly a genius coming up with nicknames like Connie. Missing anything, or should I expect more of the same drivel? Wait let me guess, Connie, something about dick, mangled grammar, repeat ad nauseam ad infinitum, that's Latin, again look it up.

Last edited:
Lol really? Im triggered? Id love to hear your mangled definition of the word. Stick to communicating via grunts something you're good at much, like your AV. Did you come up with that name all by yourself?Guessing thats how inbreds spell pain. Are you used to taking losses as frequently as you take dick? Also something vaguely approaching on original would be great.

So far we know you're delusional as you think Aldo beats Conor, a self loathing gay, illiterate, possibly incestuous and definitely a product of the American education system, and also clearly a genius coming up with nicknames like Connie. Missing anything, or should I expect more of the same drivel? Wait let me guess, Connie, something about dick, mangled grammar, repeat ad nauseam ad infinitum, that's Latin, again look it up.

Holy f*k write me book why don't you? You truly do suck at battling, I've sonned you long enough Aussie Poof and out respect for TS I don't wanna jack his thread kicking around a noob Connie. Later my man and don't stay mad and work on short, precise, concise, battling writing chapters & verse don't work this ^^^ up there feels like your pouting & crying trying to save burnt skin and face...

Lmfao I’m not a fan. I’m a fighter and bro. Let’s be real. You’re a new fan. I bet you would let aldo fuck and still ask him to leg kick you
Behind a computer screen everyones a fighter. For someone who isn't a fan your getting awfully angry when I talk about your favorite fighter.

totally brain dead people think that all fights end the same way

Behind a computer screen everyones a fighter. For someone who isn't a fan your getting awfully angry when I talk about your favorite fighter.
I mean you’re the one who insulted me buddy. Lol but nice try babe. End of the day you’re a FAN. I contribute to the sport :)

Goodluck in life with your horrible outlook

I mean you’re the one who insulted me buddy. Lol but nice try babe. End of the day you’re a FAN. I contribute to the sport :)

"contribute to the sport" lolol look at you trying to slowly back track. Bet you've been training for like a year and think your some sort of prospect. Let's see some of your fights .

if you are an actual fighter the mods can update your profile and add that for you, you just have to proof you are in fact a fighter, which isn't difficult if your not just being an keyboard warrior....

It ends the debate your having here though, either way one of you look dumb im just anticipating the outcome :)

Conor hasn’t won an MMA fight since 2016. Conor won the lottery with that fluke KO over Aldo.
More like Aldo gifted him the KO, Aldo was so triggered he launched his face into that left and then Weeping Waldo was born.

No, he just shortly realised he can do bigger & better things instead.

if you are an actual fighter the mods can update your profile and add that for you, you just have to proof you are in fact a fighter, which isn't difficult if your not just being an keyboard warrior....

It ends the debate your having here though, either way one of you look dumb im just anticipating the outcome :)
I mean mods aren’t gnna give me a fighter label for my amateur fighting career I’ll wait until the pro victory for that.
But that will take some time. Sigh.when I first began training I was like you man. I challenge you to began training and you can see what it’s like. You will understand the sport better.

I mean mods aren’t gnna give me a fighter label for my amateur fighting career I’ll wait until the pro victory for that.
But that will take some time. Sigh.when I first began training I was like you man. I challenge you to began training and you can see what it’s like. You will understand the sport better.
im 35 years old and used to compete in TKD and karate back in the early mid and late 90s. got kids now. still train but im good on trying to go pro. those days are far behind me

if connor is aiming for aldo 5 years after he was already 10 years in, banged up, and done than that is a new low for him.

Back