Was Corey Feldman's recent arrest an attempt to silence him?

nhbbear

Duty Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Recently, Corey Feldman made a twitter post about Harvey Weinstein and other Hollywood elite being sexual predators.

After that tweet, he was pulled over in his bus while en route to a gig for his band(sorry, don't know the name). He was cited for misdemeanor pot possession, as well as some of his bandmates being cited for having rx drugs in unmarked bottles. Here is the original story on his arrest;https://www.bing-amp.com/c/www.foxn...marijuana-possession-on-social-media.amp.html

Well, various sources have now claimed that this arrest was an attempt to punish him and ultimately, silence him from revealing who the pedophilic elite in Hollywood are. Here is that story:http://thefreethoughtproject.com/corey-feldman-arrested-expose-hollywood-pedophiles/

Naturally, I had a response to that proclamation where I called bullshit. Here is my response:

Are you fucking kidding me? Feldman made comments about that prick, Weinstein, and his bus pulled over in Louisiana, not LA, or NYC, but backwoods Louisiana. This stop had absolutely nothing to do with his twitter comments, and if you believe that to be the case, well, there is no help for that kind of stupidity.

All of Hollywood has turned on Weinstein, yet you still try to make the connection that their reach is so far and all encompassing that they were somehow tracking Feldman's movements and put a "hit" out on him. And so ferocious was the scorn of Hollywood, with all this power and determination to track Feldman, that when they pulled over his bus in Louisiana that they....let him go with a simple possession ticket! Wow, that showed him and anyone who dares to cross Harvey fucking Weinstein!

So, to sum this up, Corey Feldman, who no one has really heard from in a while, and no one has considered a star since the late 80s early 90s, makes a "me too" comment on twitter to remind everyone that, he too was once a star and was abused in the 80s. I do not dispute that he was probably abused, but then after this tweet, police departments across the USA began to hunt him because Hollywood moguls ordered that he must be silenced! So, under the thumb of Hollywood moguls, a small Louisiana police department pulls over Feldman's bus on its way to a concert(he is in a band now, apparently)and smells marijuana, leading to a search and the discovery of a small amount of pot and some Rx drugs that were not in marked Rx bottles. So a couple of tickets are written and they are all released with the offer to void the tickets once scripts were provided. This is completely normal, and not out of the ordinary at all. Cops write tickets all the time for a variety of offenses with offers to void them if the issue is fixed. Whether it is getting a valid license, insurance, fixed brake light, proof of prescription-get voided all the time(kind of shoots a hole in that whole revenue generation scheme). But anyway, all of this is somehow in retaliation for the tweet heard nowhere around the world. Give me a fucking break!

Oh, and Cory Haim did not commit suicide, he overdosed on a mix of Rx drugs after doctor shopping to obtain over five hundred pills days before his death.

So, what are your thoughts on this?

Jebus christ bear, I thought you'd be the last to get sucked into this shit.

@Overpressure levels of gotten to, bro. Maybe take a walk with the wife for a little perspective? I'm worried about you.

Those bullshit charges aren't going to silence anyone, so no, he just was in the wrong place at the wrong time..

How is getting cited for pot going to "silence" him

if you're saying him smoking pot makes him less believable... i don't think that is the case

Gotdamn.. Homie went the fuck off!

Recently, Corey Feldman made a twitter post about Harvey Weinstein and other Hollywood elite being sexual predators.

After that tweet, he was pulled over in his bus while en route to a gig for his band(sorry, don't know the name). He was cited for misdemeanor pot possession, as well as some of his bandmates being cited for having rx drugs in unmarked bottles. Here is the original story on his arrest;https://www.bing-amp.com/c/www.foxn...marijuana-possession-on-social-media.amp.html

Well, various sources have now claimed that this arrest was an attempt to punish him and ultimately, silence him from revealing who the pedophilic elite in Hollywood are. Here is that story:http://thefreethoughtproject.com/corey-feldman-arrested-expose-hollywood-pedophiles/

Naturally, I had a response to that proclamation where I called bullshit. Here is my response:

Are you fucking kidding me? Feldman made comments about that prick, Weinstein, and his bus pulled over in Louisiana, not LA, or NYC, but backwoods Louisiana. This stop had absolutely nothing to do with his twitter comments, and if you believe that to be the case, well, there is no help for that kind of stupidity.

All of Hollywood has turned on Weinstein, yet you still try to make the connection that their reach is so far and all encompassing that they were somehow tracking Feldman's movements and put a "hit" out on him. And so ferocious was the scorn of Hollywood, with all this power and determination to track Feldman, that when they pulled over his bus in Louisiana that they....let him go with a simple possession ticket! Wow, that showed him and anyone who dares to cross Harvey fucking Weinstein!

So, to sum this up, Corey Feldman, who no one has really heard from in a while, and no one has considered a star since the late 80s early 90s, makes a "me too" comment on twitter to remind everyone that, he too was once a star and was abused in the 80s. I do not dispute that he was probably abused, but then after this tweet, police departments across the USA began to hunt him because Hollywood moguls ordered that he must be silenced! So, under the thumb of Hollywood moguls, a small Louisiana police department pulls over Feldman's bus on its way to a concert(he is in a band now, apparently)and smells marijuana, leading to a search and the discovery of a small amount of pot and some Rx drugs that were not in marked Rx bottles. So a couple of tickets are written and they are all released with the offer to void the tickets once scripts were provided. This is completely normal, and not out of the ordinary at all. Cops write tickets all the time for a variety of offenses with offers to void them if the issue is fixed. Whether it is getting a valid license, insurance, fixed brake light, proof of prescription-get voided all the time(kind of shoots a hole in that whole revenue generation scheme). But anyway, all of this is somehow in retaliation for the tweet heard nowhere around the world. Give me a fucking break!

Oh, and Cory Haim did not commit suicide, he overdosed on a mix of Rx drugs after doctor shopping to obtain over five hundred pills days before his death.

The lady doth protest too much methinks.
tumblr_n9v7ck8JxF1rey868o1_500.gif

I think you are more than likely right.

However, if you were to assume this shadowy powerful cabal existed, I don't think it is absurd to say a message could be sent like this. Kind of like a warning shot.

Sure, or he has a history of drug problems and relapsed...... which do we think it is?

Feldman has been saying this shit for years and nobody is trying to "silence" him because he won't name names or anything. It also has nothing to do with Weinstein because Weinstein isn't a fruitcake and he wasn't involved in any of this stuff back in the 80s. A junkie getting busted for drugs isn't some sort of conspiracy. Is normal.

Your comment is pretty repetitive and you repeat yourself a few times

Back