Was Costa bullying Adesanya ?

I think some fighters need to feel overly victimised to motivate themselves. Sort of like Masvidal against Askren.

The idea that Costa was deeply offensive is laughable.
I agree neither of them were deeply offensive.

And I agree Israel likes to feel bullied to get his passions going. And it sure worked here.

Izzy didn't cry about it before the fight. He only mentioned it after he paid it back. Just as a motivating/inspiring take on it. But he didn't complain - he responded.

Costa is legit complaining - it's ridiculous!

I agree neither of them were deeply offensive.

And I agree Israel likes to feel bullied to get his passions going. And it sure worked here.

Izzy didn't cry about it before the fight. He only mentioned it after he paid it back. Just as a motivating/inspiring take on it. But he didn't complain - he responded.

Costa is legit complaining - it's ridiculous!
I agree its weird for Costa to complain, but maybe he's just using it as an excuse to put the least hype in a future rematch after he was dominated

I agree its weird for Costa to complain, but maybe he's just using it as an excuse to put the least hype in a future rematch after he was dominated
Man, he should go dark on us for a minute and let this boil over. Asking Dana to make the rematch happen is INSANE, lol!

That's what I know about the beginning as well, I thought I might have missed something else Paulo did....
You know at the end is all legit, this is a fight competition don't exist bullying or similar...but when a fighter cheat and break the rules he has to pay, this is something that should never pass.

He wasn't a bully. He was trash talking and promoting the fight like everyone does. Israel is just a moron taking Costa's 'bully' fight style description out of context trying to form a narrative that doesn't exist.

He also called Jones a "pico pulsing pussy" and then shows up with insanely bad gyno. He is quite the hypocrite.

As far as I know the build up to the fight was fair play (to guys that are about to fight on a cage for the belt talking thrash and making fun of each other). How come Izzy's put himself as some kind of victim here ?
His team told broken english Costa it would be a good idea to troll Izzy to build up the fight, Costa should throw their 5ft asses out the window.

As far as I know the build up to the fight was fair play (to guys that are about to fight on a cage for the belt talking thrash and making fun of each other). How come Izzy's put himself as some kind of victim here ?

8C99BDB5-120C-40F4-BC38-E20A83532C48.jpeg A6CD5CB0-637C-4D12-A251-FAD6FC259CF7.jpeg

“Even after I knock him out, I will not shake his hand,” Costa told MMA Junkie. “It will be wild. It will be savage. I believe in the second round (I will knock him out) because he will run a lot in the first round. To Israel Adesanya I would just like to say: Don’t give up in this fight. Let’s fight. It’s your time to fight me, to face me, and let’s see how many hits on your skinny body, skinny face you can get.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...-hands-after-knocking-out-israel-adesanya-mma

He wasn't a bully. He was trash talking and promoting the fight like everyone does. Israel is just a moron taking Costa's 'bully' fight style description out of context trying to form a narrative that doesn't exist.

He also called Jones a "pico pulsing pussy" and then shows up with insanely bad gyno. He is quite the hypocrite.

hauahaua dudes here are so over the top, its almost like you know stuff that you reallydon't know for sure... i had some strange lump grow in my "boobs" last year, it got big then it disapeared... im like 30 and never used nothing.. and i got i bit of gyno from teen years on my left chest, you people getting enraged about two imatures dudes that crave to hump eachother is priceless, now we even have the BOOBGATE.

View attachment 802418 View attachment 802419

“Even after I knock him out, I will not shake his hand,” Costa told MMA Junkie. “It will be wild. It will be savage. I believe in the second round (I will knock him out) because he will run a lot in the first round. To Israel Adesanya I would just like to say: Don’t give up in this fight. Let’s fight. It’s your time to fight me, to face me, and let’s see how many hits on your skinny body, skinny face you can get.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...-hands-after-knocking-out-israel-adesanya-mma
And that’s just a few of the instances. Dude talked mad shit for a year leading up to this fight. Then froze in the cage and got schooled.
C6F95205-D7EF-4911-84F4-7913895B0E7A.gif

hauahaua dudes here are so over the top, its almost like you know stuff that you reallydon't know for sure... i had some strange lump grow in my "boobs" last year, it got big then it disapeared... im like 30 and never used nothing.. and i got i bit of gyno from teen years on my left chest, you people getting enraged about two imatures dudes that crave to hump eachother is priceless, now we even have the BOOBGATE.

Gyno during puberty is normal. At 31 it's not. We aren't being over the top. More like you're just stupid.

View attachment 802418 View attachment 802419

in the context of their back and forth altercations the only problem I have with the quotes you showed is that the references to Africa/Kiwi sound a bit xenophobic to me. The quotes on the bottom are just fight selling to me, the same as I interpreted Izzy's "disrespectful" calling out of Costa

The time tested method for dealing with a bully: pop him in the mouth and then finish him with a rear naked poke.

in the context of their back and forth altercations the only problem I have with the quotes you showed is that the references to Africa/Kiwi sound a bit xenophobic to me. The quotes on the bottom are just fight selling to me, the same as I interpreted Izzy's "disrespectful" calling out of Costa

Apparently, Adesanya didn't see it that way. He felt like Costa went too far

Gyno during puberty is normal. At 31 it's not. We aren't being over the top. More like you're just stupid.
hauhaua can you even read? as i said before, you just dont know right now, could be lump or anything honestly, why this overeaction? unless he breastfeeded you and you have some special intel, in that case you could said so earlier... shall we not invest so many feelings on some dude boob?

I dunno but Costa is a douche.

His in the ring showboating against Adesanya was so annoying.

Satisfying to see him get beat like he did.

Back