Was the UFC what propelled Joe Rogan’s career or is it the...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The other way around. I honestly can’t go through a full episode of the Joe Rogan experience without getting insulted intellectually for many reasons. The 2 obvious ones are, Joe talks like he learned English on Sherdog. The second is he interviews people like Bob Lazar and then uses their accounts to discuss the legitimacy of aliens with the likes of GSP as a source while he evades the questions if he believes Lazar!
He basically goes with the popular narratives but keeps other options open just in case he is proven wrong.
Case&point, almost every Sherbro uses the same tactics in their predictions for example, fighter A should win via KO, but won’t be surprised if fighter B wins via such and such!

So my question is, what makes Joe Rogan so successful when he literally sound like the average Sherbro?

Seems like people have turned on Rogan now that he doesn't completely agree with the mainstream narrative of everything. Fickle bunch of people.

He was big before the UFC. From fear factor I guess. I don't think he's that funny. He is as a commentator. I've never listened to a full podcast of his. I don't go to him for advice. Most people don't.

At least he's open minded and willing to hear different types of people out.

Fleshlight Era JRE is like Dynamic Fastener Era UFC. Just not what it used to be.

<DCrying>

Why shit on joe, he’s doing a fun entertaining job on podcast and has the greatest side gig ever , who wouldn’t do his job given the chance <Goldie11><30>
That’s not the problem, the problem is in the comments. People believe everything they watch and it’s what’s destroying our society as humans. There are people out there that are extremely gullible even with WWW at their disposal to do their own research but they take the words of an entertainer and live by it! It’s very dangerous for our society really

He's the greatest mind of our generation

Seems like people have turned on Rogan now that he doesn't completely agree with the mainstream narrative of everything. Fickle bunch of people.

He was big before the UFC. From fear factor I guess. I don't think he's that funny. He is as a commentator. I've never listened to a full podcast of his. I don't go to him for advice. Most people don't.

Unfortunately if u read the comments on his show, u will realise you’re living around some really deluded people

I think a plurality of people would most know him for Fear Factor.

That’s not the problem, the problem is in the comments. People believe everything they watch and it’s what’s destroying our society as humans. There are people out there that are extremely gullible even with WWW at their disposal to do their own research but they take the words of an entertainer and live by it! It’s very dangerous for our society really
Joe can’t make me believe something I look objectively if some people take his word as gospel there’s a bigger problem that was always there

He's not open minded though. He's incredibly forceful of his opinion and if you disagree he doesn't accept it. Not tooe too most if his opinions are barely vetted for proper facts and its usually hyperbole especially when he tries to talk science or even history. He just says this so matter of factly that pll assume his confidence is backed by truth

Joe can’t make me believe something I look objectively if some people take his word as gospel there’s a bigger problem that was always there
I agree, but with small minds like that, it’s not a good idea to feed the fire just to make more money. There r other ways to make more money

He's not open minded though. He's incredibly forceful of his opinion and if you disagree he doesn't accept it. Not tooe too most if his opinions are barely vetted for proper facts and its usually hyperbole especially when he tries to talk science or even history. He just says this so matter of factly that pll assume his confidence is backed by truth
That’s so true brother and it’s pathetic that many individuals who are extremely gullible and deluded

He's average, most people are average, that's why he is big.
Hard worker that got to wealth solely due to the UFC

Unfortunately if u read the comments on his show, u will realise you’re living around some really deluded people

I never have tbh. I don't follow him in anyway. It's just interesting that he used ti be well liked by pretty much everyone, and now it seems like something has changed. He was/is the most popular podcast out there.

His show is just too long haha. And I don't care to listen to anyone on there for hours. He must be a good interviewer though. I used to love Howard Stern.

Back