Was this the worst beating ever received in a UFC fight?

Erick Silva took a life changing beating from Fitch and The Immortal. That 3rd round against Fitch is one of the worst non stoppages I’ve ever seen.

44166b1d233a954b736a698e89ac61b3_crop_exact.jpg

I think it would be hard to beat the beating Serra took from GSP on their second fight.
It went everywhere, and GSP was vicious..... in what would be his last vicious win by utter domination.
GSP gave BJ a bigger beating in their rematch than Serra. He always gave out vicious beatdowns in rematches (Hughes head kick, Koscheck's eye)

Glover vs Maldonado has to be up there. Not in terms of visual damage, cuts, etc. But the amount of punishment he took to the dome was insane. One of the few fights where I got uncomfortable after a while and wanted the ref to just call it.

Creepy Joe v Gabe. Never seen someone get so immensely dominated in all aspects of mma in such a short amount of time.

i

Yoel ended up having the same injury to his eye

Shit like this, Weidman's leg injury, cyborg (male)'s skull crack, that dude that got his finger kickex off is why I'd never spar with someone that I don't know or actually compete. Call me a pussy all you want but I'd rather remain trash at MMA and just know enough to defend myself against regular people than impair myself trying to maximize my potential.

Back