Was Volk vs TKZ sad or what?

KZ already looked like that before. He was just fighting lesser competition. Then losing to Ortega on the stand up was a more clear sign he was on the decline. Even if he should be able to beat some guys, at this point I think he should hang them up.
It also doesn't help that Volk is a beast, of course.

KZ already looked like that before. He was just fighting lesser competition. Then losing to Ortega on the stand up was a more clear sign he was on the decline. Even if he should be able to beat some guys, at this point I think he should hang them up.

Oh I agree, I'm not saying that this was the fight that we saw he was over the hill.

Volk should move up to light weight, no real challenge in feathwerweight.

The thing is who do you have him fight if he decides to continue? I don't know if I would immediately put him up against Emmet or Kattar. He might need a bit of a rest as he took some good hard shots. Allen would still be a tough going for both if they fight each other. Maybe Barboza is a more viable option despite the gap?

Volk looked so good. His kicks were fast and his punches were so effective

I didnt watch anything after the kham and burns fight ...

Lets be real anybody think volk vs kz was gonna be competitive?? Are delusional
Idk anybody who though it would go any different

Volk picked the easiest matchup for himself and hes got a big name

Kz is not in his prime anymore and stylistically volk beats him 10 outa 10 times at this point in his career..

Volks biggest fight is cejudo if he was smart hed push for it..

And aljamaine is just too boring for me to sit and watch i do like yan but i figured one of them would get a dec.. If al tried to stall 5 rounds

I thought Zombie looked different physically all week. Like he’s aged five years suddenly

No I thought it was great. I've had just about enough of the older sherdog sweethearts being rooted for. I also never could stand the fact that everyone including the supposed professional broad casting team calls him "zombie".

Ya he's definitely past his prime.
But nobody literally outclassed KZ like Volk, even Brian wasn't able to display outclass like Volk did to KZ.
We gotta give props to Volk here

nah, war volk.

hopefully he starts getting the respect he deserves from goofy ass fans.

Even Volk looked upset when they let KZ start the 4th round. Not because he had to keep fighting, but because he didn't wanna hurt the guy any more.. of course he proceeded to land two more big rights straight away.

If it hadn't been stopped there I would've hoped the KZ corner threw in the towel, with how beat up he was and how quick and tuned in Volk looked there was no hail Mary or comeback chance.

Volk should move up to light weight, no real challenge in feathwerweight.

McKee, Topuria, Evolev, Allen etc. Hes got a new generation to beat, he rose to prominence vs the old guard who were past their prime in Aldo, Mendes and Jung. He beat two current top 10 guys in Max and Ortega, albeit Max is a great and despite controversial he has 2 wins vs him. Now if he beats the new guard of undefeated rising contenders who are very promising he'd be pushing GOAT level with the likes of GSP, Jones, Anderson etc.

Very sad fight in hindsight. It sort of reminds me of Bigfoot vs Cain 2. You're gonna watch it but you might as well already know will win the matchup is very predictable

It's weird. KZ is very popular but he's 1-1 and the person he beat was Ige not too impressive. It's like Alex was like "hey I want to defend my belt, who's available?"

Back