was your cell phone near the scene of a crime? police already know

Sounds smart by the cops. Also sounds like an invasion of privacy and hopefully it's ruled to be illegal.

You generally have to show probable cause as to why you want to ping someone's cell phone. Generally, the cell providers won't give it to you unless it's a missing child, missing elderly with dementia/Alzheimer's etc. Other than exigent circumstances you need to secure a subpoena to access data.

Blanket warrants are not constitutional.

This is not complicated. This wording is not ambiguous.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized
Law enforcement BARELY has enough time to investigate crimes which have already occurred. I highly doubt they'll be wasting much of their time focusing on information which will lead them nowhere.

Also, scumbag attorneys have managed to get charges dropped on drug traffickers, murderers, rapist, pedos, etc. because they play semantics in front of juries, creating loopholes, disgracing the 4th Amendment and it's true intention. Its true intention was not to allow criminals to walk scot-free, but to prevent abuse. Nowadays, however, if a cop doesn't smile at a perp who just killed someone, attorneys will challenge that Miranda was violated!

http://www.wral.com/to-find-suspects-police-quietly-turn-to-google/17377435/

20170308-homicide-warrant-p5-normal.gif

Full article at link, full of details. Well worth the read.

Keep in mind this new development is in addition to police recording you directly with fake cell phone towers and tracking you with fake cactuses.

EDIT:

Fake cactuses:

http://theweek.com/speedreads/554083/arizona-town-puts-hidden-cameras-fake-cactus-plants

Fake towers:

http://www.newsweek.com/what-cell-ls-those-ominous-phony-towers-268589
If government wishes to hear about how painful my last stool was, go ahead. It's a "risk" I'm willing to take for the greater good!

Don't send nudes, problem solved.
Don't have nudes on your phone either.

And no, it doesn't solve the problem of government goons having access to your data. I was also illustrating how it's not used solely to solve crimes.

Don't have nudes on your phone either.

And no, it doesn't solve the problem of government goons having access to your data. I was also illustrating how it's not used solely to solve crimes.
I've got a buddy who's a PI. This dude is good at what he does. He obtains most, if not all his info/leads from people's FB, Twitter, YouTube, etc. People put so much personal stuff out there, you can essentially track them down effortlessly.

I've got a buddy who's a PI. This dude is good at what he does. He obtains most, if not all his info/leads from people's FB, Twitter, YouTube, etc. People put so much personal stuff out there, you can essentially track them down effortlessly.

I've got a buddy who paints himself red and loves to go swimming. I jokingly call him the Texas Crazy Horse because his last name is Herring.

They have these near my house.

A little conspiracy theory for you.

Allen Frey demonstrated with pulse modulation (ie digital modulation) in the 1960s that "the perception of various sounds can be induced in clinically deaf, as well as normal, human subjects at a distance of inches up to thousands of feet from the transmitter. With somewhat different transmitter parameters, we can induce the perception of severe buffeting of the head, without such apparent vestibular symptoms as dizziness or nausea. Changing transmitter parameters again, one can induce a "pins-and-needles" sensation."

He's basically saying that you can introduce voices internally into someone's head, without them hearing something externally. The US Air Force actually has a patent on it : "Apparatus for audibly communicating speech using the radio frequency hearing effect" also referred to as "Electronic Telepathy" (U.S. Patent 6,587,729).

What's interesting is the part of the EM spectrum most efficient (requires the least transmitted power) to produce an auditory response is the same as used by cell phones and BTS towers.

The CT comes in the form of the potential ability for anyone to use these towers to plant voices in people's heads, disturb their sleep patterns, or in general drive them crazy. Makes you wonder why so many government assassins claim that "voices told them to do it".

A little more down-to-earth CT would be that these could be responsible for a higher prevalence of sleep disturbances in the general population, which leads to a preponderance of prescribing psychoactive medications, mental health problems, etc.

iliveinsoutherncaliforniasotheydisguisethemas_06e00d97e2b9413f36a38c7a1f4ac359.jpg

They have these near my house.

A little conspiracy theory for you.

Allen Frey demonstrated with pulse modulation (ie digital modulation) in the 1960s that "the perception of various sounds can be induced in clinically deaf, as well as normal, human subjects at a distance of inches up to thousands of feet from the transmitter. With somewhat different transmitter parameters, we can induce the perception of severe buffeting of the head, without such apparent vestibular symptoms as dizziness or nausea. Changing transmitter parameters again, one can induce a "pins-and-needles" sensation."

He's basically saying that you can introduce voices internally into someone's head, without them hearing something externally. The US Air Force actually has a patent on it : "Apparatus for audibly communicating speech using the radio frequency hearing effect" also referred to as "Electronic Telepathy" (U.S. Patent 6,587,729).

What's interesting is the part of the EM spectrum most efficient (requires the least transmitted power) to produce an auditory response is the same as used by cell phones and BTS towers.

The CT comes in the form of the potential ability for anyone to use these towers to plant voices in people's heads, disturb their sleep patterns, or in general drive them crazy. Makes you wonder why so many government assassins claim that "voices told them to do it".

A little more down-to-earth CT would be that these could be responsible for a higher prevalence of sleep disturbances in the general population, which leads to a preponderance of prescribing psychoactive medications, mental health problems, etc.

iliveinsoutherncaliforniasotheydisguisethemas_06e00d97e2b9413f36a38c7a1f4ac359.jpg

I've done some reading on the military's Voice of God program. Also the wavelength at which humans experience supernatural phenomena. Amazing stuff.

http://www.wral.com/to-find-suspects-police-quietly-turn-to-google/17377435/

20170308-homicide-warrant-p5-normal.gif

Full article at link, full of details. Well worth the read.

Keep in mind this new development is in addition to police recording you directly with fake cell phone towers and tracking you with fake cactuses.

EDIT:

Fake cactuses:

http://theweek.com/speedreads/554083/arizona-town-puts-hidden-cameras-fake-cactus-plants

Fake towers:

http://www.newsweek.com/what-cell-ls-those-ominous-phony-towers-268589
I bought my cell phone from a black man named willis at the corner of 36th and 3rd. cash money

I bought my cell phone from a black man named willis at the corner of 36th and 3rd. cash money

Small world! I unloaded my old phone on Willis at 36th and 3rd because the thing was just absolutely riddled with spyware and apps transmitting my location, audio recordings and everything i typed or looked at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back