Watched the main event alone and really wanted to say this:

fluffball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The whole time I'm like: Cub is gonna lose this for sure; it will be his "swanson...g."

But for real if I'd been more aware of this event I would have put like 3 grand on t-city, Cub is one of my top 5 all time favorites, but he's getting too old.

I lost a few bucks on Cub. I need to not doubt Ortega anymore. thought it was Cub's fight to lose...and he lost lol.

guillotine chokes are so boring, I wanted to see a war! but fair play to t-city dude is sick as hell. Id rather see him fight Holloway over Frankie whose had about 20 title shots

Ortega walked through everything Cub had and grabbed his neck then took his soul

Nah, you obviously saw the Swanson/swansong thing but you made a shit post. Happy Christmas.

Why alone?

Cuz my two year old went to bed hours ago, and also I probly wouldn't have let him watch if he was up. He's going to learn how to box from me, but I need to be sure he doesn't elbow the holy fuck out of Jenna at his aquarium learning class.

The whole time I'm like: Cub is gonna lose this for sure; it will be his "swanson...g."

But for real if I'd been more aware of this event I would have put like 3 grand on t-city, Cub is one of my top 5 all time favorites, but he's getting too old.
Oh for real, after the fight you should have bet. Anyone can say that. You know what I'm sayin.

Nah, you obviously saw the Swanson/swansong thing but you made a shit post. Happy Christmas.

No I really was thinking that, haha. Like I said Cub is one of my top five all time favorites, but along with Anothy Pettis, they're both done. I'm dreading the day I get that feeling about Edgar.

Oh for real, after the fight you should have bet. Anyone can say that. You know what I'm sayin.

I don't bet on MMA as a rule though, you're going to lose. But if someone asked me for an opinion on this one, I'd have said Ortega.

I don't bet on MMA as a rule though, you're going to lose. But if someone asked me for an opinion on this one, I'd have said Ortega.
Yeah It kinda ruins an otherwise entertaining event, if you're having a bad night.

Ufc wanted him to lose his submission defense suck so what do they do lol

i watched it alone too and it was fun. i had a ginger ale. it wasnt cold but that doesnt matter much to me

I was wrong. Thought Ortega was kinda overrated based off the last few late round wins he had and Cub would outpoint him.

Cub is awesome but should really drop to 135 he looked tiny compared to Ortega

i watched it alone too and it was fun. i had a ginger ale. it wasnt cold but that doesnt matter much to me

giphy.gif

guillotine chokes are so boring, I wanted to see a war! but fair play to t-city dude is sick as hell. Id rather see him fight Holloway over Frankie whose had about 20 title shots
Standing guillotine chokes are my favorite.

I don't really think that cub is getting too old, tbh I thought he looked great. He had good head and feet movement and was picking Ortega apart on the feet. He just lost, still think he's got a lot left

I actually thought Cub was going to win after the first round
Like Greg told him, avoid the clinches and you win
He was winning the striking imo

It was like Ortega decided, ok time to win

Back