Watching Elkins makes me uncomfortable

MilkSteak

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he moves stiff like an old man. He talks slow and slurred and honestly if I close my eyes he sounds 80. His face is marred by scars from his beatings. He’s obviously capable of fighting..,but fuck...what’s his brain look like?

1caf6c7575dcffd4631f669fc2106fda.gif

lol. I feel the same way. I feel like he's some 45 year old plumber they just threw in there by virtue of his blue-collar toughness or something...

he moves stiff like an old man. He talks slow and slurred and honestly if I close my eyes he sounds 80. His face is marred by scars from his beatings. He’s obviously capable of fighting..,but fuck...what’s his brain look like?

Toughest S.O.B since Austin

It's the sad fact of contact sports. See/talk to any old ex pro pug and you can see the unforgiving nature of combat entertainment.

Wow mods moved to wasteland. God this forum is shit. Quick! Bury relevant content so we can talk about mayweather fighting some kid in boxing or Conor’s Instagram post. Fuckin bitches. Whoever moved this is a birch suck this dick

He's too tough for his own good. A true zombie. Sad thing is he will wear his "tough & durable" patch with pride right into CTE.

Wow mods moved to wasteland. God this forum is shit. Quick! Bury relevant content so we can talk about mayweather fighting some kid in boxing or Conor’s Instagram post. Fuckin bitches. Whoever moved this is a birch suck this dick
Exactly! Pathetic! Smdh!

Yeah, he's got that fused Leben/Hendo movement with Diaz' facial scar tissue. Dude's a warrior, though. Wish him nothing but the best.
Me too...it really is hard to watch though. I can just tell that his body functions at such a handicap...the arthritis from years of wrestling, bad shoulders, neck..it’s tough to see

I guess they considered this fighter bashing? I'd disagree really. Elkins isn't a bad fighter at all. He just takes too many shots.

I guess they considered this fighter bashing? I'd disagree really. Elkins isn't a bad fighter at all. He just takes too many shots.
His will is so much bigger than his ability at his point in his career. If they consider this fighter bashing then this site is getting soft as hell. What’s his mom think of his career? Can you fuckin imagine watching that shit as his mom..?

That's strange alright, second thread to be moved that I didn't see a problem with.

I think his fight with Volkanovski did a lot more damage than we thought

Back