Watching the GSP vs Hendricks fight

I had money on that fight too. I remember feeling very relieved.

Yeah it was funny, I remember when the decision was coming up and being all like, "yup, I got it, money in the bag"

My buddy was just like, "yeah....maybe...." haha. After the decision was announced the room was split, it was close as fuck for sure. But like I said, I had GSP getting the 1st and the rest of the fight was easy to score, so I was sure. A split decision for either guy I think was acceptable though, judging gets super subjective when rounds were close like the 1st. Bisping had lots of fights like that, where he balled about being robbed, but really it just comes down to extremely subjective scoring criteria. There should probably be a lot more 10-10 rounds, but that would lead to division stagnancy.

The damage thing is something I referred to in a previous post. GSP literally looked like he got beat up and lost in fights he won 50-45. Just by the damage showing on his face. Yet nobody disputes those decisions. I also said.. Imagine judging who won or lost any given fight just by looking at a post fight picture of the fighter’s face. It’s the absolute epitome of being a casual.
No one disputed those decisions because GSP didn't lose those fights. GSP is my favorite fighter, but Johnny Burgers got robbed that night.

Back