Ways that Sherdog could improve?

More shadowpriest threads please. In fact just make a sub forum for his threads.

I could post more.

This account has been taken over by a new mang, some Chimera Archon thing.

The original is RIP. He was the King of the Greys. A megalodon ate him.

Again, can you keep your weaponized schizophrenic autism contained to your stickied thread in the ot?

Again, can you keep your weaponized schizophrenic autism contained to your stickied thread in the ot?
Again...

What is it about free will that gets your panties all bunched up?

More shadowpriest threads please. In fact just make a sub forum for his threads.

But then his threads wouldn’t be as good because less people would participate in them and therefore the discussion would have less diverse opinions and therefore his threads wouldn’t be as good.

But then his threads wouldn’t be as good because less people would participate in them and therefore the discussion would have less diverse opinions and therefore his threads wouldn’t be as good.

Speaking of that turd, haven't seen him start in a thread in a while. I guess his mom kicked him out of the basement.

Automatic ban for no pics

I think we can all agree this is necessary.

To elaborate. Threads about female up and coming fighters that no one has seen yet Or threads about how good someone looks but no pics.

I don't know if its on purpose, but this is a bad BAD trend. But it needs to stop. And it needs to be washed away.

PG13

Have a live chatroom. It would be a blast to watch members go in there and argue and call each other names.

As a newcomer, there seems to be an abundance of duplicate threads at times.

It is pretty good, actually. Better than reddit for discussions. I don't like the like stats being visible on a post. It leads to so much echo chambering.

Other than that, it is impressive how proudly dumb some posters are. You forget about these people in real life because you just avoid them.

A mobile app thats worth a damn.

Back