WBC orders GGG vs Charlo

personally, i'd rather see charlo face canelo.

should be a good fight if it happens, though. both will be looking to beat the shit out of the other.

I love it.
If Canelo could fight Jacobs as his voluntary, It’d be a perfect storm.

I like this move , I get the feeling GGG is only looking for money fights as they should . don't see this happening
Would be nice to see a rematch on a major network. With HBO out of the picture, its possible.

There is precisely zero possibility Golovkin fights him.

Fuck that, Charlo should get first crack at Canelo. He doesn't deserve a voluntary defense yet as GGG just made a voluntary defense under the WBC title while Charlo was mandatory. But they are corrupt and will do anything Canelo and Oscar want them to, so I guess that's the case.

this is insane. Golovkin's team are not going to take this fight!! Abel Sanchez said Black Fighters don't sell when reporters when contextualizing Charlo vs GGG months ago!

If it happens. I got Charlo. I also got Charlo over Canelo if that happens as well. The Charlo bros have it all. Speed, power, athleticism, technique, size, and ridiculous costumes.

How do you order a guy who doesn't have a belt to do something? Does he mean they've ordered Charlo to fight Golovkin?

WBC mandated orher interresting fights as well like Broner vs Linares and LSC vs Russell Jr

GGG is a completely different prospect now he has been beaten, i think he may just fade away considering his age and his performances lately

This is wack, he should be fighting Canelo. He's Canelo's mandatory not GGG's anymore. What a crock!!

WBC mandated orher interresting fights as well like Broner vs Linares and LSC vs Russell Jr

But what's the punishment if they don't? Do they just do it under the threat of unranking the guy?

And use tags or quotes you wiener.

this is insane. Golovkin's team are not going to take this fight!! Abel Sanchez said Black Fighters don't sell when reporters when contextualizing Charlo vs GGG months ago!
It's a shame boxing has become about money and not who is deserving of the fight. If Charlo was GGG's mandatory that is who he should have fought.

If he said that it is also quite easily disproven with Mayweather, and Joshua. Spence is pioneering boxing in Dallas which is not a fight town, first to defend a title from there at home in 50 years?

I'm not familiar with the other black champions, but they'll definitely sell May and Joshua for sure.

GGG is a completely different prospect now he has been beaten, i think he may just fade away considering his age and his performances lately

i think he gets the kovalev treatment, slowly fades now

But what's the punishment if they don't? Do they just do it under the threat of unranking the guy?

And use tags or quotes you wiener.
They dont get punished or lose their rankings, for example Linares, he’s one fight into 140 and if he fights and beats Broner he’s #1, pretty unfair but I would love to see Ramirez vs Linares

#wbcmandatory

Back