We don't catch the smart ones.

ralphc1

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
One of the hosts on Live PD said that a while back and I guess it's true. A local couple was caught after they broke into a bank on a weekend and stole some equipment and money. They were caught because;
While investigating officers located numerous items the suspects had touched and left behind.

•Clue #1 - A water bottle was located along with a Kwik Trip receipt for the water bottle purchase.
•Clue #2 -The water bottle had been purchased at a local Kwik Trip within the time frame of the burglary
•Clue #3 -- Officers went to Kwik Trip and obtained surveillance video of the transaction.
•Clue #4 -- Officers recognized the male and female in the surveillance video.

http://www.weau.com/content/news/Two-arrested-for-Eau-Claire-bank-burglary-476311383.html
http://www.weau.com/content/news/Two-arrested-for-Eau-Claire-bank-burglary-476311383.html
Any stupid crooks in your area?

I see dipshits almost every day smoking crack or taking shits on the street in San Francisco. I walked by two bums buttfucking today in the Tenderloin on my way back from a meeting. I don't imagine these people are geniuses who made great life decisions.

This is a classic

I wanna make the cop's rection into a smiley

There is always the occasional house explosion from someone cooking meth.

nice try pig

Haha

not-a-cop-no-policeman-if-anyone-is-planning-any-23424333.png

I worked in fraud investigation for an online transaction processor for a long time.

You never catch the smart ones.

I spent five years trying to catch a guy who took us for more than five million, never came close.

I see dipshits almost every day smoking crack or taking shits on the street in San Francisco. I walked by two bums buttfucking today in the Tenderloin on my way back from a meeting. I don't imagine these people are geniuses who made great life decisions.

What a shit hole.

I see dipshits almost every day smoking crack or taking shits on the street in San Francisco. I walked by two bums buttfucking today in the Tenderloin.

<WellThere>

I think it's largely true that you don't catch the smart ones, but often times you don't catch the dumb ones either.

Here is an article from Chicago saying that the clearance rate of homicides was roughly 20 percent. I don't think the killers are getting away because they are geniuses.

Unless you commit a high profile crime some bland clothing, gloves, and a face mask will probably be enough. At least it seems that way to me based on some experiences I have had with detectives(I did not commit the crimes or was I under investigation).

I worked in fraud investigation for an online transaction processor for a long time.

I spent five years trying to catch a guy who took us for more than five million, never came close.
Did you use a wire?

I think it's largely true that you don't catch the smart ones, but often times you don't catch the dumb ones either.

Here is an article from Chicago saying that the clearance rate of homicides was roughly 20 percent. I don't think the killers are getting away because they are geniuses.

Unless you commit a high profile crime some bland clothing, gloves, and a face mask will probably be enough. At least it seems that way to me based on some experiences I have had with detectives(I did not commit the crimes or was I under investigation).
No one cares about black on black crime. Sad, really.

They’re spending every day high as fuck getting laid. Think about that on your commute tomorrow.

Last edited:

Please tell us more, like how he did it *gets out notebook*

We don't catch the smart criminals because they run for Congress.

Back