We Don't Have to Pay Taxes No More?

Just set aside what you would normally pay in taxes and invest that in gold so when they want you to pay them back you have 2x as much in your tax cut saving fund.

So.... are we getting another $1200? And is Biden planning on giving me something too in the next few months for my important vote?

<TheDonald><VinceCa$h><VinceCa$h><VinceCa$h>

Anyone else get the feeling that no matter the election result the VAST amount of United Staters are gonna get ass raped?

healthcare for all lol, i am not ready for this new election tho. I got taxed for 2018 tax year $4k cud I didn’t have insurance.

And i didnt get none of these lil bs 1200 checks i got q sba loan for my business which helps but the govt handing out money too quick rn

Bye bye social security.
Yeah. But at some point, something had to give. And this tax relief is only temporary. I think it’s overall a good thing. But he said if he gets re-elected, he’ll essentially make it permanent. Now, I really fucking doubt he will make it permanent. But from what I understand, if he does, you can kiss social security and Medicare goodbye. Short term, this is good. Long term, not so good.

If that is true that is terrible. Where do you think they would make that money up? Trump won't tax the rich or businesses. That would mean huge cuts to America's already shitty public sector.

Can't see this in any way being possible.
They can just keep printing money and see how long the experiment can go before collapse.

Trump has no idea 1) how executive orders work, and 2) what he actually can and cannot do.
You have no
Idea he has already signed the order. Effective until December he has deffered these taxes. He would have liked to do a forgiveness on them but it is not within his power and thusly if he wins he and the dems will fight it out over the pay back or lack there of before tax season. Its already happened go read the official order.

You have no
Idea he has already signed the order. Effective until December he has deffered these taxes. He would have liked to do a forgiveness on them but it is not within his power and thusly if he wins he and the dems will fight it out over the pay back or lack there of before tax season. Its already happened go read the official order.

It's a matter of enforceability and checks and balances. He could sign an executive order saying I need to wear Mickey Mouse costume to work everyday and it wouldn't be enforceable.

It's a matter of enforceability and checks and balances. He could sign an executive order saying I need to wear Mickey Mouse costume to work everyday and it wouldn't be enforceable.
I guess we will see. Your example is such trash it does nothing to prove anything. I hope it does go through. Somebody has to do something for the god damned working man and income tax would be a grand place to start.

Trump signed something last night and if you make less than 100k a yr, them you won't have to pay federal taxes anymore. No FICA, Med, or Social for the rest of the yr but are they gonna try and collect it later? Or No and we don't have to worry about getting screwed comes next apirl. Can someone explain this to me.

He is only stopping taxes from being withheld. Come April 15th, you will still owe the money.

Trump signed something last night and if you make less than 100k a yr, them you won't have to pay federal taxes anymore. No FICA, Med, or Social for the rest of the yr but are they gonna try and collect it later? Or No and we don't have to worry about getting screwed comes next apirl. Can someone explain this to me.
Yes, you will still pay taxes.

And those collecting unemployment checks will be taxed on that too.

It's payroll tax like Social Security (the one that's insolvent (running out of money)) and Medicare, not income tax. It's deferred meaning you gonna owe it later and be fucked.

No wayy, i live in new york n make more than $100k get fed city state tax adds up to like 40% plus. If biden gets in office we fucked

I dislike Biden but Trump not much better lol.

It's payroll tax like Social Security (the one that's insolvent (running out of money)) and Medicare, not income tax. It's deferred meaning you gonna owe it later and be fucked.
Trump has stated he will push for legislation to avoid the repayment.

Back