We dont want politics in sports, Golden Warriors were wrong.

Whoa whoa! Easy with the originality there Mr. Mirror. Jokes about brain damage?! I've never heard that like, ever. Other than in the post you replied to. You keep that individuality stuff up and the kids on twitter will disown you.
I'm interpreting this as a cry for help. Sad.

Well that explains why it seemed like you had a little retard in you....

Well it's still better than being a full blooded retard like yourself.

I truly hope you overcome your brain damage, and prosper into a functioning member of society.

The "stick to sports" people realize that sports are one of the few places where Americans of all backgrounds can just sit together and enjoy something. The fanatics hate that. They want there to be division everywhere.
I agree with this. It doesn't bother me that Tom Brady likes Trump or that Steph Curry and LeBron don't. But I don't watch Brady or LeBron for their opinion on sports.

They don't have to stick with sports in other areas of their lives. But when the game is on, if they make the game about something that is polarizing, they are going to piss off half of their audience regardless of which side they take. So it isn't good business. As Michael Jordan said, "Republicans buy shoes too." But more than that the politicization of every aspect of our society isn't healthy for either the right or the left.

Regardless, the "stick to sports!" people are the absolute worst. It speaks to the arrogance and identity-commodification of the American consumer.

"We're in this stadium for sports, not politics! Now stand up and honor the country, the president and the military before the game starts."

Don't worry I have my shots protecting me from retard, otherwise I wouldn't even address you.
Careful dude, the retard vaccine only covers the 5 most common strains of retardation.
@CargoKing seems to have a rare and particularly virulent form of this condition.

Careful dude, the retard vaccine only covers the 5 most common strains of retardation.
@CargoKing seems to have a rare and particularly virulent form of this condition.

When you're tagging people but won't reply to them directly it's hard not to see it as a desperate appeal to others for approval.

Just a heads up.

When you're tagging people but won't reply to them directly it's hard not to see it as a desperate appeal to others for approval.

Just a heads up.
tagging is a direct reply, retard

CargoKing, cleverly admitting he's full retard.

....do you not know how words work? Serious. I can help if you need it explained.

tagging is a direct reply, retard

No, it's not. Directly replying to what I said, is a direct reply. That's why it's called "directly replying".

I understand trading handles with the other bitch I'm smacking around is more pleasing, but learn what reality is.

Going+to+White+House+was+a+great+honor+until+you+showed+up%E2%80%9D+-+Lebron+James+tells+Trump.jpg

Right, who can forget the great honor of having the president call you part of the other side who is against the interests of the common American.
well he is isnt he, just like durant and lebron?

All I keep hearing about is that we need to have a conversation about this or that. Kind of hard to have a conversation when one sides most powerful representatives dont want to show up to talk. Go there and ask him what is he gonna do about police violence or the inner city or education. Tel him if you have any plans or ideas and if he would like to work on them with you, etc.

But of course the way black people and the left treated steve harvey and a civil rights legend Jim Brown, no wonder no other black people want to go talk to him.

"We're in this stadium for sports, not politics! Now stand up and honor the country, the president and the military before the game starts."
So honoring the military and the country that has given you the ability to be who you are in life is a political issue?

I guess we know which side hates America.

So honoring the military and the country that has given you the ability to be who you are in life is a political issue?

The path the country and the military are on at any given point in time is absolutely a "political" issue.

What is the anthem protocol, anyway? "Just imagine a time when you were proud and at peace with the foreign and domestic directions of the nation. And honor that time."

Back