We know Jimmy will not be on finale

I like Jimmy, he seems like a really cool guy. But he's difficult to watch unless you're really into pure grappling with absolutely no threat of striking.

Quitting and then even admitting he quit sure won't do him any favors.

Pretty sure Dana said everybody from the season has been signed for at least a fight.

He's only entertaining when he's facing someone you can't stand.... Unless he ends up tapping to strikes.

1qt-Sa1SwEWXxlmfNXL_pw2.jpg

No harm in giving him another fight. Honestly I feel like Kevin Casey is the one who shouldn't be given another shot, Quitting on your stool is alot worse than tapping to strikes imo.

The dude got his bell rung against clint. Fights Josh 4 days later and takes 2 knee's to the dome. Watch the fight, you can see he's actually out of it for a bit and comes too. If you go out, lights come on and someone is punching you, why take more hits?

He'll be on the finale for sure. It will be interesting to see what happens when he's "fresh" for a fight. People forget he got into the house via TKO. He's also a natural 170lb fighter. He'll fight on the finale, win/lose/draw they'll put him on the Boston card in august at 170.

I hope he gets another chance. He think he would come back much stronger

He`s like Casey. I like his personality, but he thinks he`s in a pure grappling competition.

he needs to find a new career. can't be in the fight business, if your just gonna quit once you get hit a few times.

At least he admitted to just quitting instead of making excuses. I personally have no problems with fighters tapping to strikes (unless they do it a lot). He'll get a shot. Prob against another grappler like Collin Hart, Gilbert Smith or Kevin Casey.

Dude is so god damn frustrating to watch. Hit the other guy for the love of god! This is coming from someone who trains bjj.

Seems like a cool guy. Hope he can find whatever he was missing and start hitting people.

Last edited:
he needs to find a new career. can't be in the fight business, if your just gonna quit once you get hit a few times.

Uhmmm that shit hurts???

Hes nasty on the ground so I'm sure he figured the hooks were deep and he wasnt getting out soon; 40 more seconds of those punches? Not a bad reason to quit

Back