"We lost the match but won the battle.." truer words have never been spoken. Much respect.

LOL Won the battle? He's trying to Trump talk his mouth-breathing fans.

Speaking of crossing the line, Eddie Alvarez tried to destroy McGregor's relationship with his baby mama by spreading a story that McGregor had a 2nd baby with another woman.

McGregor still gave him respect after the fight and shook his hand.

Khabib refused to let go of a neckcrank until Herb pulled his hands apart, spat on his defeated opponent, then attacked his cornermen.

The amount of leeway Sherbro's are giving Khabib on this is just hilarious, concidering the shitstorm that would've happened here if it were the other way around.

And you don't know what a suckerpunch is.

This is a suckerpunch. From behind, no less.

4dcJVud.jpg

And this. Also to the back of the head.

ccKfIrR.jpg

You seem a bit confused. No one is cutting khabib slack for what he did, it was stupid and he should be punished

However, making Conor out to be some kind of victim here is a joke

Maybe khabib was upset because Conor cheated what, 10 times during the fight? Khabib actually was having conversations with herb about it during the fight

Conor sucker punched a corner man that was not involved in the melee. Why exactly ?

And for the record, you hold a sub until the ref stops it not the fighter tapping, there have been cases of fighters tapping , the other fighter releases and the ref not seeing the tap calls for the fight to continue

Who wasn't supposed to be in the cage exactly?

Have you watched more than one fight? At the end of the fight typically all of the corner men are in the cage with their fighter typically for pics etc.

As such what you said made zero sense - MADE PERFECT SENSE

Regarding khabib, he threw the first punch at whom and where? - AT DILLON DANIS N RIGHT OUTSIDE THE CAGE -

Conor punched a guy who was not involved in the melee without warning - NO, HE DIDN'T. YES HE WAS. NOT IT WASN'T. THE GUY WAS TRYING TO JOIN IN ON THE ONGOING ASSAULT ON CONORS TEAM, HE THEN GRABBED CM ANKLE N PUSHED IT OFF THE CAGE. CM THEN PUNCHED HIM FACE TO FACE.

I'm not defending khabib here (YES, YOU ARE) what he did was wrong but Conor sucker punched a guy(NO, HE DIDN'T) who wasn't fighting (HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO) and wasn't even looking at him(YES, HE WAS. DIRECTLY AT HIM FROM 3 FEET AWAY

C'mon man, this fake news is getting old, he got his foot grabbed and defended himself.
Believe what you want to believe. Like Conor 'losing the fight, but winning the battle'. That's the biggest croc of shit today lol.

@TheRealWill

Setting you to "ignore"

IwCqQKQ.jpg

Go for it.....care to point out what was stupid about it or just gonna stay in ur safe space?

EDIT - Oh, you're THAT guy? Lol . Everything in ur post was factually incorrect. There is video evidence of the whole thing. Yet I'm stupid one? Maybe I am, for arguing with you. You literally denied Khabib threw the first punch after the fight lol. Not saying he was wrong or right, but he most definitely did.

Go for it.....care to point out what was stupid about it or just gonna stay in ur safe space?

I provided facts, you countered with an opinion.

Can't be bothered to engage in that kind of banter.

I will agree that khabib initiated the action "outside the cage "

What happened inside is purely Conor's doing

And out of curiosity what is "ur"

The match is the battle tho.

And you definitely did not win the match.

Prob still concussed.

This thread is pathetic. I've never understood why fans gloat about the lifestyle of another person that they'll never receive a dollar from.

Ok. I think hes rich because he was on a good streak won four belts in a row mostly via tko. Thats exciting and impressive even if he was gifted an easy route.
What youre saying is when a fighter loses he should disappear?
Id watch him get his arse whooped again and again happily.
Im just saying hes got a good spirit and is making a good impression in the media after the fight.

Some fair points. There is a long list of very dominant fighters who never made near as much money as Conor.
I would still point to his act as what resulted in him having a large following, there are a lot of people who like the wwe thing.

I never said he should disappear although I wouldn't care if he did. I said that the act will get old if the guy can't win fights at lw.

He could continue to be a character with a bunch of losses but his fans won't be able to make claims that are completely out of touch with reality. Who knows, when that happens, maybe more people will actually be able to enjoy his contributions without being annoyed.

Last edited:
It blows me away people care about who has the most money. I guess they need something to hold on to since its been two years since your boy won a fight. He should stick to hanging out with celebrities and posting on instagram. He's much better at that than fighting.

10 days later, nobody outside of Khabib nutthuggers cares what he's up to these days. The guy has his money held up, his friends who were on the UFC roster are close to getting cut, he's holed up in the mountains doing god knows what. His net worth is a mere $1 milly while Conor sits at over $100 milly.

Not only that ,everybody else has their eyes still on Conor McGregor. The man is partying and mingling with high society, enjoying life and the fruits of his labor.

And when all is said and done, over time Khabib will slip into obscurity, while the name, the fighter, Conor McGregor will go down as an MMA legend.

This loss which will likely be avenged did absolutely nothing to tarnish Conor, lol. People still love him.

View attachment 454861

"It was only business"

Even a week after the fact with all the hype settling down I do not understand what battle he won.

You seem a bit confused. No one is cutting khabib slack for what he did, it was stupid and he should be punished

However, making Conor out to be some kind of victim here is a joke

Maybe khabib was upset because Conor cheated what, 10 times during the fight? Khabib actually was having conversations with herb about it during the fight

Conor sucker punched a corner man that was not involved in the melee. Why exactly ?

And for the record, you hold a sub until the ref stops it not the fighter tapping, there have been cases of fighters tapping , the other fighter releases and the ref not seeing the tap calls for the fight to continue
He absolutely was involved. He made himself involved by jumping on the cage during the melee. Conor has the right to defend himself at all times and he clearly saw the guy as a threat to himself or his team.

I provided facts, you countered with an opinion.

Can't be bothered to engage in that kind of banter.

I will agree that khabib initiated the action "outside the cage "

What happened inside is purely Conor's doing

And out of curiosity what is "ur"

Lol Almost everything u say is categorically false. I did not state a single opinion in my reply to you. I explained what happened. It's on video, there r gifs of everything I said.

I'm confused, ur on a 2004 account but ur obviously trolling. U must be good at walking the line. Anyone know what's up with this guy? He always like this?

10 days later, nobody outside of Khabib nutthuggers cares what he's up to these days. The guy has his money held up, his friends who were on the UFC roster are close to getting cut, he's holed up in the mountains doing god knows what. His net worth is a mere $1 milly while Conor sits at over $100 milly.

Not only that ,everybody else has their eyes still on Conor McGregor. The man is partying and mingling with high society, enjoying life and the fruits of his labor.

And when all is said and done, over time Khabib will slip into obscurity, while the name, the fighter, Conor McGregor will go down as an MMA legend.

This loss which will likely be avenged did absolutely nothing to tarnish Conor, lol. People still love him.

View attachment 454861

I'm sorry i'm a fight fan not Conor's bitch. All that matters is who won and who lost and Conman got his ass.....kicked

He absolutely was involved. He made himself involved by jumping on the cage during the melee. Conor has the right to defend himself at all times and he clearly saw the guy as a threat to himself or his team.

Sad I fell for it....this Dirge guy is just trolling. Look at his remarks to me.

Dude seriously , watch the fucking videos...

The guy Conor punched was on the fence looking down into the audience when Conor punched him

No one in the ring touched Conor before that including khabib

How is someone a "threat when they aren't even looking at you ?

Back