We need to get back to our senses and realize that Chito was absolutely f***** before that injury

tenor.gif

Chito was always a slow starter he was gonna finish him eventually

If the fighter who wins the first minute of a fight is always the winner we might as well keep fights only a minute long so we can stop fighters from getting too much damage. Whats the point of fighting for 15 minutes if the first minute tells you everything?

If the fighter who wins the first minute of a fight is always the winner we might as well keep fights only a minute long so we can stop fighters from getting too much damage. Whats the point of fighting for 15 minutes if the first minute tells you everything?
I wish more people on these boards would read this and let it sink the fuck in. To say O'Malley was dominating before he lost, or to say that Chito was fucked until that injury is some serious case of saltiness.

Did Chito beat Sean fair and square? Yes.

Did Chito plan for that exact injury when throwing that technique? Idk, probably not.

Does Chito deserve credit for his victory? Absolutely.

Does Sean have a problem with his joints/nerves/ being injury prone? Idk, I hope not.

From what we saw, did Chito stand much of a chance before the injury? Absolutely fucking not.

Sean was toying with him and showing how much better he is on the feet until that injury.

It's easy to kick a man while he's down but if O'Malley can recover properly and not have anymore injuries, he will be champion or at least be at the top of the division.

great thread, I felt the same. Can't know for sure but Sean looked way better than chito before the injury. Don't listen to these casuals giving u shit. Vera looked like he had nothing for Sean on the feet.

Chito is on another level compared to Sean. And there's nothing you can do about it

O’Malley just isn’t that good of a fighter IMHO. He’s so unproven still and has a long ways to go hopefully he doesn’t become injury prone and made out of glass.

O'Malley would have likely won that fight if he didn't lose in embarrassing fashion. :D

Either way... such a fucking disappointing ending of a fight. That was one of the VERY FEW fights on the whole fucking card that I was actually interested in how it would play out.

OMalley is too skinny and his joints and tendons are made of glass. Which makes his flashy style not really good for him.
I don't think this is a freak injury or anything. His moves are just too much for his body to endure.

I'm sorry bros.
I just can't say Chito is the better fighter based on that. I just can't.
You shouldn't say any winner is automatically the better fighter, that's not how MMA works. But you did specifically say Chito had zero chance, which is stupid

Last edited:
Rainbow nutthuggers are worse than Conrad dickriders.

Did Chito beat Sean fair and square? Yes.

Did Chito plan for that exact injury when throwing that technique? Idk, probably not.

Does Chito deserve credit for his victory? Absolutely.

Does Sean have a problem with his joints/nerves/ being injury prone? Idk, I hope not.

From what we saw, did Chito stand much of a chance before the injury? Absolutely fucking not.

Sean was toying with him and showing how much better he is on the feet until that injury.

It's easy to kick a man while he's down but if O'Malley can recover properly and not have anymore injuries, he will be champion or at least be at the top of the division.
<DCrying>

Stop it.

He's light years ahead of Chito on the feet.
Was landing multiple techniques from both stances.

not sure what you were seeing but it didnt look like that. We are still not sure who is the better man when both man arent injured. Chito did win though but still. Wouldnt mind seeing it again.

What we learned was: Vera is a top level fighter and O'Malley isn't quite ready to fight top level talent (yet, or never? Time will tell)

Jarl

It's already been proven it was Chito's kicks that caused that injury. There is a video in another thread. Now quit bitching.

Yeah. Just like Jones caused Santos' injury...

No. They both hurt themselves. Deal with it.

Back