We should appreciate Conor while we still have him

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do

Conor's fights are like no one else's, think of all the most memorable cards of the past few years... they usually have Conor as the Main Event
Sometimes. IMO the best UFC card ever was 217, which was headlined by GSP-Bisping.

Fighters tap all the time, it’s normal. In mma everyone eventually loses at some point.

It will happen to Khabib and Jones one day as well.
Difference is Khabib & Jones will try their hardest and actually try fight of submissions. Jones against Belfort, Khabib against Poirier. Conor not soo much, he's called a tap machine for a reason.

Difference is Khabib & Jones will try their hardest and actually try fight of submissions. Jones against Belfort, Khabib against Poirier. Conor not soo much, he's called a tap machine for a reason.
He’s only lost twice in the ufc. How many fighters tap? Fighter get tapped all the time, it’s only because Conor’s hated that he gets shit on for it.

Conor is more of a man than you stepping in a cage so why don’t you shut your beta ass up.

Plus we’ve never seen Khabib or Jones locked in a rear naked choke. They would probably tap as well. Making fun of a fighter tapping against the best fighters in the world is ridiculous

He’s only lost twice in the ufc. How many fighters tap? Fighter get tapped all the time, it’s only because Conor’s hated that he gets shit on for it.

Conor is more of a man than you stepping in a cage so why don’t you shut your beta ass up.
How dare you assume SpookV's gender like that.

Conor is more of a man than you stepping in a cage so why don’t you shut your beta ass up
A lot of fighters tap, true. But Conor taps when he's put in bad position. Other fighters actually fight off subs. Big difference.

So your definition of a man is someone who fights in a cage for living? That's a sad metric for what you consider a man. I stated nothing but facts, you seem to be triggered easily. Which is sad.

Definitely one of the most entertaining fighters unless he's gassed

Larger than life personality too. He's pretty iconic

Dude you're not wrong about the tapping but Conor has overstayed his welcome. When he was a humble underdog we liked him. When he lost to Diaz and was classy in defeat we still liked him.

Then immediately after that the bullshit started and now we're sick of him. People shit on him for the tapping because he never shuts up and trea, you reap what you sow. Can't wait until he's gone and we don't have to hear about his nonsense.

Plus we’ve never seen Khabib or Jones locked in a rear naked choke. They would probably tap as well. Making fun of a fighter tapping against the best fighters in the world is ridiculous
If you train then you know how hard it gets when someone's got your back and you're gassed as fuck but there are those that always look for an easy way out. Conor lets the sub come. I see girls at my gym with way more heart. Conor isn't even Blue Belt level yet.

A lot of fighters tap, true. But Conor taps when he's put in bad position. Other fighters actually fight off subs. Big difference.

So your definition of a man is someone who fights in a cage for living? That's a sad metric for what you consider a man. I stated nothing but facts, you seem to be triggered easily. Which is sad.
He has more balls stepping in a cage, not that many people are man enough to do that as a career. He sure isn’t a pussy or a bitch and no one on the internet can call a caged ufc world champion fight not a man.

I must call my son now to inform him that no matter how much grit and determination you have shown to get to the top, sometimes some undeserved loud mouth will be elevated above you for money .
However he will be comforted though when I tell him that loudmouths always get their comeuppance as karma is a wonderful thing as they can only blow so much wind up their own arse until they get found out .
I'll then say , perfect example of this son is Conor McGregor, he epitomises everything I have just taught you .
I will then say , this is what happens son

tenor (3).gif
We will then both bork1} , have a beer and move on

Your missing the point. Khabib called him tap machine I'm just repeating what Khabib said, just like how you repeat Conor calling Khabib a rat.

LOL Conor was the man... he was quite a showman and USED to fight frequently until the end of 2016. He left for too long, though... He has fought twice in mma since then which is virtually nothing. I don’t miss him anymore because I got used to his absence and tbh he is cringy as fuck on the mic nowadays.

I will always remember the MgGoat era 2013-2016. It was fun as hell.

If you train then you know how hard it gets when someone's got your back and you're gassed as fuck but there are those that always look for an easy way out. Conor lets the sub come. I see girls at my gym with way more heart. Conor isn't even Blue Belt level yet.
Conor only gave his back up to Diaz to survive from almost getting finished, it’s instinct to turn over while your getting your face pounded in. He’s only been subbed twice in the ufc lol get real. The hate for him is so petty and obvious on here. Fighters are submitted all the time, not every fighter can be big nog

He has legit wins in 2013 and 2014, a young hungry Conor. And he has great striking with wins against Eddie Alvarez and Nate Diaz. But, in the end he doesn't have all the skills needed to be elite.

Conor only gave his back up to Diaz to survive from almost getting finished, it’s instinct to turn over while your getting your face pounded in. He’s only been subbed twice in the ufc lol get real. The hate for him is so petty and obvious on here. Fighters are submitted all the time, not every fighter can be big nog
He turned into a panic wrestler. Bahahahahahahaha come on now. No heart and ran away in the second fight. Dude is scum down to his core. Fuck his fans.

Oh look, another Conor fan thread begging people to like and appreciate him.

He's a shitty human being at his core who only cares about himself and his money. You have to be a truly horrible human being to sucker punch an old man who didn't want to drink a drink you forced on him.

The only thing i'll remember Conor for is the bringing in the worst era in MMA history. Just like with Ronda bitchface, i'll be glad when Conor is gone.

One day we will look back and miss him. Whether you like him or not you will one day tell your kids about him and how you witnessed history unfold. Can’t deny he is a all time great and a future legend. He has inspired so many people and no he’s not a perfect human being and has certainly shown that, but let’s focus on the good he has done and brought the sport we love to the next level. He has shown believing in yourself can really take you places in life and that is why I will always be a fan and support him no matter what he does.

Thank you Conor

4F0398F4-A8B1-45E8-929F-2DB0DFFFFD4D.gif

DeficientSpiritedGuillemot-size_restricted.gif

8aacb878d914c72c570111e1e56d1d8d.gif

Oh look, another Conor fan thread begging people to like and appreciate him.

He's a shitty human being at his core who only cares about himself and his money. You have to be a truly horrible human being to sucker punch an old man who didn't want to drink a drink you forced on him.

The only thing i'll remember Conor for is the bringing in the worst era in MMA history. Just like with Ronda bitchface, i'll be glad when Conor is gone.
I bet your just perfect aren’t you <45>

You don’t know him personally, sounds like your just salty he’s rich and your not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back