We should appreciate Conor while we still have him

Status
Not open for further replies.
He turned into a panic wrestler. Bahahahahahahaha come on now. No heart and ran away in the second fight. Dude is scum down to his core. Fuck his fans.
I bet you would have just let Diaz knock you out huh, you have more heart than Conor I suppose

He was trying to survive and recover, anyone would have tried to go for the legs.

I am thankful for Conor fans. THEY will be the ones that are remembered.
giphy.gif

Conor is awesome, big fan.

but he fucked up by taking so much time off after Mayweather, and then fighting and losing to Khabib immediately upon return.
Then taking more than another year off, and fighting a over the hill way past it Cowboy who was coming off two TKO losses, and put on a quick “TKO” victory but still seemed like an underwhelming performance, with thoughts of “dive” in a lot of folks head.

You top that off with all the extra bs like the old man getting punched, rape allegations, dolly bus chair, etc. and he lost a lot of his steam.

Don’t get me wrong tho, he’s still got plenty of stock and value, he could easily resurge his dominance. But it would ultimately come down to if he can still compete at high level in the octagon.

like Stephen A. said, what did we learn from that last Conor performance?
Not much.

I bet your just perfect aren’t you <45>

You don’t know him personally, sounds like your just salty he’s rich and your not
You go around calling everyone beta yet you are gloating about another man being wealthy. Damn. I knew you Conor fans were weirdos, but this is just a mental disorder.

I bet you would have just let Diaz knock you out huh, you have more heart than Conor I suppose

He was trying to survive and recover, anyone would have tried to go for the legs.
Let Diaz? Like I would have a say. I wouldn't last very long with either. Isn't the point. When you talk as much crap as Conor then proceed to do what he bags out people for, then expect backlash. You thought this thread was a good idea but you have been smashed. At one stage he had it all. On his way up. Fighting all the time, happy with 60G's baby! Cockhead still but had a place. Then bendered and became a half way crook. But then he got shook son!
WarmCompassionateHorseshoebat-size_restricted.gif

I’m not the one judging someone they don’t know on the internet and acting perfect.

Your probably a piece of shit in real life by the sounds of it
Wow. Lol.

You literally judged me and other posters in this thread. All I said was I've seen Conor tap without fighting the sub, Khabib & Jones has fought off subs.

If you're going to assume I'm POS judging by my posts on this forum, do some more research and dive into my posts. You could even find me giving props to Conor's striking.

You're out of your element bro. We're being nice to you. More than you deserve. Cut the shit or you'll be gone soon. Your act is so transparent it's just pathetic.
This is nothing but a mma forum. Not sure what you think this is. Your taking it way too serious. Just because I’m saying good stuff over a fighter you hate is not my problem buddy.

“We’re being nice to you”
“You’ll be gone soon”

Fucking lol

I can’t post about being a fan of a fighter? Anyone except Conor right lol

There's a saying out there - "If you aren't hated, than you are not loved"

Wow. Lol.

You literally judged me and other posters in this thread. All I said was I've seen Conor tap without fighting the sub, Khabib & Jones has fought off subs.

If you're going to assume I'm POS judging by my posts on this forum, do some more research and dive into my posts. You could even find me giving props to Conor's striking.
You called Conor a piece of shit when you don’t know him personally. Judging people you don’t know means you lack character and aren’t as good of a person that your talking down on. Grow up

Let Diaz? Like I would have a say. I wouldn't last very long with either. Isn't the point. When you talk as much crap as Conor then proceed to do what he bags out people for, then expect backlash. You thought this thread was a good idea but you have been smashed. At one stage he had it all. On his way up. Fighting all the time, happy with 60G's baby! Cockhead still but had a place. Then bendered and became a half way crook. But then he got shook son!
WarmCompassionateHorseshoebat-size_restricted.gif
That trash talking and confidence sells tickets.

You called Conor a piece of shit when you don’t know him personally. Judging people you don’t know means you lack character and aren’t as good of a person that your talking down on. Grow up
What..? Where in this thread did I say that? That fuck?

Yea, okay. It makes sense why you have a yellowcard. Bless your fragile heart.

Don't know what you've got till it's gone they say but when pussy leaves my life, I find new pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back