Weak ass conference

Joneson

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Too much love, stand up and say what you want to say and WRECK FACE. Any of these guys coulda.

What the hell, get involved, tell us all how you're gonna put a dent in his face!! RAGE.

I don't know.. just..

I thought it was pretty good, ur just a lummox

I love it too when the fighters don’t like one another and talk shit

I actually thought it was one of the better pressers in recent memory.

Askren/Dana/Woodley comedy trio made for solid entertainment in my book.

I honestly loved that exchange with Kamaru and Tyron. I have a feeling we'll be seeing some serious black on black crime.

It was a solid presser
Woodley came across really likeable and hyped his fight
Gonna be a great card

Let's be honest, we (I) want to see these guys smash.

I fkn guarantee everyone is doing it over in their minds tonight, thinking they shoulda stood up. Ben especially..

Let's be honest, wanna see them give accolades and shake hands, or instead be angry and do that shit after the fight?

Not a Connor fan and I hate even bringin his name into this, but he gets it. It's a fight, not a UFC by the rules pageant.

Let's be honest, wanna see them give accolades and shake hands, or instead be angry and do that shit after the fight?

Not a Connor fan and I hate even bringin his name into this, but he gets it. It's a fight, not a UFC by the rules pageant.
You, can't fake beef.

Woodley vs Usman beef was great.

Anthony Smith looked a little out of his element. I think Jon almost felt bad for him.

is what we want.

that's extreme but i guarantee these guys know it and maybe wish they woulda spoke up. Jones / Robbie are the exceptions.. they can chill. I'm just sayin, where is the emotion / hype.

<--this guy, I guess it's all subjective, but that did nothing for me thinking in terms of selling this sport. Which I LOVE.

drunk, slay me if you will, I won't hate.. just my thoughts

Back