Weakest finishing moves from a 1995-onward top guy?

Codebreaker

Also, the Unprettier, although I still like it...

6C8xW.gif

giphy.gif

A finisher that takes 5 minutes to perform is bullshit. Just pin the fucking guy if he is going to lay there that long.

The Worm was easily the worse in my book.

I disliked certain finishing moves for no attempt of re-inventing the wheel in anyway or shape. Take for example Randy Orton's RKO which was a modified Stunner or Diamond Cutter, or Billy Gunn's Fameasser which was a modified Rocker Dropper. I am sure I am leaving out others yet you know the direction I am headed.

The Overdrive, which they kept using on up and coming talent, Orton, MVP and others. That move is horrible.

All of these punch, kick, strike moves are weak sauce.

AJ Styles diving forearm (I think he’s used it as a finish) and the styles clash. How can such a talented wrestler have such shitty finishers?

Don't most wrestlers have one high impact finisher and one sub option?

This one right here takes the cake. Thanks Byron Saxton....

The Zig Zag is lame as fuck. I'd kick out before a one count out of principle.

I’m a fan of Dean/Moxley, but a DDT being a finisher for one guy when it’s sadly evolved into a transition move for everybody else is dumb.

Edges fucking spear. Like it's just kind of a lame finisher to begin with but I can at least get behind it when a big thick bastard like Rhyno did it, when Edge does it just LOL. Great wrestler, terrible fucking finisher. Lmao

Also the twist of fate fucking sucked and I love the hardy bros pretty sure Matt used it as a finisher for awhile dunno if he does anymore though. I can't recall if it was ever Jeffs finisher though.

Punk's GTS was pretty bad because the other guy's feet almost always landed before Punk connected with the knee.

Charlotte's Figure 8 is stupid.

Does anyone remember that weird DDT Seth used for a week or two after they took away the Stomp before he started using the Pedigree?

Back