Weidman and Silva fight 10 times.....How does it go?

OneToughCookie

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey guys, a little throwback, just something I was thinking about. It may seem like an obvious question but it's always worth discussing.

There will be some that say we've already seen it happen twice so Weidman would win 10 out of 10 or most of the fights. Then there will be some saying that prime Silva would destroy Weidman just for how dominant he was on his MW title run.

Prime Silva vs Prime Weidman: My prediction would be 6-4 to Silva, it would be closer than some expect.

What do you guys think?

Prime Silva (2006-2011) KOs any version of Weidman within 2 rounds

Weidman wins two by fluke, Spider puts him in the matrix in the other 8.

Silva would win 8/10. We've done got the other 2 out of the way

prime silva had lightning speed
what answer u can possibly have for this

Silva never had a good TDD. He also always did the standing still and only doing trunk movements that had him lose the first time, he used to have a hell of a chin, but he would have had the same issue of not seeing the punch coming, wish Belfort wouldn't have backed off when they fought and he did that. 7-3 Weidman. And still... my boy.

Silva never had a good TDD. He also always did the standing still and only doing trunk movements that had him lose the first time, he used to have a hell of a chin, but he would have had the same issue of not seeing the punch coming, wish Belfort wouldn't have backed off when they fought and he did that. 7-3 Weidman. And still... my boy.
I agree. Weidman is just a really bad matchup for Silva.

prime silva ko's weidman 10/10 times in 2 rounds.

Silva wins 100 times over. All record setting KO victories.

I'm not getting tricked again. Weidman own Silva's soul. Like Hallman and Hughes.

Id like to think Weidman more than Silva but Weidman really hasnt used his wrestling in a long while.

Weidman got real confident in his striking after beating Silva that it contributed to a few losses thinking he could stand with killers, if he did that to a prime Silva it wouldnt end well.

Ill say 6/4 Chris though.

Weidman beats that overrated convicted steroid cheat 10 out of motherfucking 10.

Weidman is quite simply a terrible match-up for Anderson. Weidman wins 9/10 times.

Weidman was comfortably winning both of the Anderson fights prior to the finishes. People like to say that the first fight ended the way it did because Anderson was clowning. Sure, but Weidman was beating him before the finish too. People also say the second fight was basically a fluke because of the freakish leg break. But again, Weidman was dominating before that, and even dropped Anderson in the first round.

Anderson’s TDD was never that great, he was always vulnerable against elite wrestlers.

Back