Weidman was winning that

Now he is 1-5 in last 6 by KTFO! And hes gonna come back stronger than ever! HaHa! If he does he should be on the Prelims. He actually should go to Heavyweight and get KTFO up there too. Jones is laughing his Ass off.

Weidman should go can crushing overseas.

Well actually... he kinda was lmfao <36>
Hahaha yeah.. he was winning right until his glass chin got clocked.

Damn Weedman has lost 5 of his last 6, suffered lots of finishes too... it's time to goto regional orgs or quit, but nothing can repair a glass chin.

“Ahh, man, I got caught. I was pressuring him, you saw that. I just made a clumsy mistake and will fix that in training. I’ll be back in no time”
Read that in his voice of course lol

Luke took Chris's fighting spirit and Yoel shot his chin into high orbit. Also, if Weidman didn't have such a shit team and management, he would've at least been given some mercy tune-up fights between these brutal beatdowns. Seriously, who told Chris it wasn't a totally retarded idea to go up a weight class and take on a devastating power puncher, after getting annihilated by Jacare? I fucking hate being a Weidman fan, fuck....

He shouldnt have said in all his loses he was winning before he lost cuz it just happened again

I've been wanting to say it, and I'm going to say it. I think Ray Longo is overrated as a striking coach. All of his guys would be better off elsewhere. Can't really comment on Serra as a grappling coach, someone feel free to chime in.

Last edited:
Weidman fans have consistently said that after every loss he has had.

giphy.gif

Lmaoooo

I mean... He could be anybody's boy... If you know what I mean...

iu

Back