Welcome to my Nightmare (1976)

triptych

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
1976 was a great year for shock rock and The Coop himself was riding the shock rock wave .....enjoy

My favourite song from the Welcome To My Nightmare album is Devil's Food, i fucking love it. Except the Vincent Price narration. I get why it's there, and it's good to hear the first couple of times, but.........
I wish i could just get the music and singing.

I also really like the album, The Last Temptation. I was quite surprized at how good it was.

My favourite song from the Welcome To My Nightmare album is Devil's Food, i fucking love it. Except the Vincent Price narration. I get why it's there, and it's good to hear the first couple of times, but.........

I also really like the album, The Last Temptation. I was quite surprized at how good it was.
Most of AC's albums are top notch , except maybe there's one in the 80s (sorry, don't remember the title probably coz I have removed it from my mind :)) that was rather "disco-oriented" !!

Vincent Price collaborated many times with Alice Cooper (there's a feature vid with a spider-themed song).

Alice has been my favorite artist for a long, long time. I dig all his stuff, though Constrictor and Raise Your Fist & Yell are the least inspired and only get played every few years. Everything else is in contant rotation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back