Well it's Official, UFC=WWE

What a goddamn joke the UFC has become. Shit is so cringe worthy at this point

Entire thing felt like a jump the shark moment.

I find funny that you people complain about this type of thing you guys claim to be hardcore fans but can't see the fact that this is good for the sport. Jesus just think about when boxing was at its biggest in the 70s and 90s and it was filled up to the brim with stuff like this. Sorry buddys but the kicks and punches are not enough. And it's not get started on somebody getting take down and being humped on for 20 minutes.

I've been a fan of this one big-time since UFC 40 Vendetta Shamrock vs Ortiz it was filled of stuff like this and it saved MMA in North America at the time.

Oh god really, they feeding DC to Brock, that guy is way too big and strong and that does matters regardless of DC's skills. Brock will smash DC if DC cant keep Brock away and I don't see how he will.

im gonna watch it, i love the way brock can hype a fight, like him or loathe him, he brings the $$$$ to the table. plus i wanted to see him vs jones, but i guess that aint gonna happen.

What's new? WWE has always been the wacky fun cousin of MMA.

lol at Dana pretending like this wasn't staged. This was Tito-Bonnar levels of cringe. But I bet it gets the wrestling nerds fired up. I don't mind.

that was official many years ago you filthy casual

That shit was cringy as fuck. Why the fuck brock would even got shot for the title. He tested positive for steroids and is 0 - 2 in his last 2 fights. I hate where UFC is going right now....

Who cares? Jesus Christ! Just enjoy the fights and the extra drama.

Maybe cause WWE have really been on to something with their marketing. There's a reason they exploded in mainstream exposure unlike any other wrestling company ever. And is a key reason why a lot of people try to use their type of formula.

I thought it was funny. It's sad that Lesnar gets a title fight, but HW is always on the verge of being farcical for one reason or another. Fat guys, zero athleticism, unexpected KOs, athletes so old they are eligible for pensions, etc.

Is normal. Just roll with it.

Joe Rogan said Ngannou was the "scariest" fighter of all time in the sport and also a 1-in-a-million athlete. He was ranked the number 1 heavyweight contender. Last night Rogan tossed him aside like used toilet paper and said it was the worst heavyweight fight he's ever seen.

They pumped up Ronda Rousey when she wasn't anything special in striking. They pumped up Kimbo Slice and CM Punk. All their fighters are the best entertainers since sliced bread. All their kicks are "beautiful". All their elbows and punches are "devastating".

This is how their PR marketing works. They hype up their brand to make you put your money into Dana White's pockets.

It was cringe, staredown would have been enough. When you know their personalities and that they don't truly hate each other, it just makes no sense, this is only targeted at total casuals who have no clue about the dynamics between fighters. Even Brock barely held the straight face, because you just can't hate DC, especially not at that moment, totally unnatural

Back