News Went viral in Bangladesh

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey boys, hey!

I haven't been doing my co-funniest poster of the year duties and posting enough so 2024 is officially up for grabs.

As you may or may not know, I opened up an LLC in November after finishing my MBA.

I am providing business consulting services for a wide-variety of clients, helping them scale, providing leadership development, assisting with marketing, and so many other things as this is truly something I enjoy.

Business is going well, and I have been scaling between 150%-400% each month. I'm landing big clients, just did an interview that will be featured in an online publication that gets 2 mil+ viewers a month...crazy.

Well, that leads me to the title of this thread.

I started a video series for the month of January and the kid went absolutely viral in Bangladesh lol.

I have been reading all the funny posts when I get time, but I needed to find a work-around to get on here as they blocked it at work.

The kid figured it out and here we are.

I miss you boys!!!!

How's everyone's dick hanging????

AEH8.gif

Hey boys, hey!

I haven't been doing my co-funniest poster of the year duties and posting enough so 2024 is officially up for grabs.

As you may or may not know, I opened up an LLC in November after finishing my MBA.

I am providing business consulting services for a wide-variety of clients, helping them scale, providing leadership development, assisting with marketing, and so many other things as this is truly something I enjoy.

Business is going well, and I have been scaling between 150%-400% each month. I'm landing big clients, just did an interview that will be featured in an online publication that gets 2 mil+ viewers a month...crazy.

Well, that leads me to the title of this thread.

I started a video series for the month of January and the kid went absolutely viral in Bangladesh lol.

I have been reading all the funny posts when I get time, but I needed to find a work-around to get on here as they blocked it at work.

The kid figured it out and here we are.

I miss you boys!!!!

How's everyone's dick hanging????

AEH8.gif
You have Big Dhaka Energy

<NewGina>

Back