Media Werdum hates Rockhold

Paulog

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

Timestamped.

Well, this Werdum Podcast is basically asking the interviewee (Shogun in this case) if a certain guy is "from our turf" or "an asshole".
When it was about Rockhold, Shogun barely said anything relevant, it was Werdum who couldn't control himself and started blasting him nonstop lmao.
"that arrogant prick, asshole, can't stand him, etc"
Werdum told a story when he was attending Mike Tyson's party and Rockhold started staring at him, showing an unpleasant grin.
He didn't want to ruin Mike Tyson's event, so he hasn't done anything.
After telling this story, he begged them to change the subject as he couldn't bear looking at Rockhold's picture.

Last edited:
I seem to recall something about Rockhold saying he could beat Werdum back in the day.

Maybe when Werdum was heavyweight champ? I'm not certain but I definitely remember him saying something along those lines.

I seem to recall something about Rockhold saying he could beat Werdum back in the day.

Maybe when Werdum was heavyweight champ? I'm not certain but I definitely remember him saying something along those lines.
You are right. I think the beef started when Werdum took the belt from Roksalts friend Cain. Then Luke wanted to go up two weight classes for revenge and so on. Both talked shit.

Werdum seems like a salty bitch with manlet rage problem even tho he is tall and strong. Remember T Ferg incident, Colbovski?
I think you re wrong,yeah he is a bit touchy but he was right at both Colby and Ferguson situations and Rockhold is also a very cocky and weird guy thats no secret

I think Werdum is a bit aggressive but a cool dude

Werdum seems like a salty bitch with manlet rage problem even tho he is tall and strong. Remember T Ferg incident, Colbovski?
TBH Ferguson is one of the biggest assholes in MMA. His body of work and exciting fighting style made him a fan favorite.

You are right. I think the beef started when Werdum took the belt from Roksalts friend Cain. Then Luke wanted to go up two weight classes for revenge and so on. Both talked shit.
I think it was even before that. Rockhold even said he wanted to move up to HW to face Werdum. Fabricio wasn't the champ.

Timestamped.

Well, this Werdum Podcast is basically asking the interviewee (Shogun in this case) if a certain guy is "from our turf" or "an asshole".
When it was about Rockhold, Shogun barely said anything relevant, it was Werdum who couldn't control himself and started blasting him nonstop lmao.
"that arrogant prick, asshole, can't stand him, etc"
Werdum told a story when he was attending Mike Tyson's party and Rockhold started staring at him, showing an unpleasant grin.
He didn't want to ruin Mike Tyson's event, so he hasn't done anything.
After telling this story, he begged them to change the subject as he couldn't bear looking at Rockhold's picture.

Makes sense that Rockhold doesn't like Werdum because Werdum spits out venom.about Rockhold, instead of swallowing his pride and admit that Rockhold is better

This was my first thought too. Like why don’t they speak English… then why don’t I speak porch o’ geese.
Shogun is one of my favorites, I'd be listening to his stories every day if I understood the porchofgheeze dialects.

Too much cock... obviously.

Pic please!
KilL9S_T0pj0hAZC60dZgIAi2IyOTAxOPLLN_fCx52I.jpg

images

hes either a giant baby or a giant troll. hard to say. he often gets mad at guys below his weight class.

I remember something like that also
Something like he wanted to move to hw Just for Fun and then calling werdum

Funny thing is if Rockhold tried to fight like Werdum instead of Mike Tyson he'd probably have had a longer stay at top.

Both guys lost their titles by being arrogant and overlooking dudes with better boxing.

Back