werdums bench press looking pretty weak -135ilbs..VID

lmao, confirmed, never trained a day in your life have you?
Confirmed that your a skinny fat pencil neck
Heres some facts im willing to prove

Ive been grappling longer than you.
Im more athletic than you.
Im stronger than you
And im forsure more aesthetic than you.

if you care to accept my challenge ill prove all of it, but your just a basement dweller that glorifies ufc fighters above regular humans.
For an athlete werdum is not impressive, cry about it.
it is weird that Werdum who - apparently- can’t do a single pull-up, can climb up ropes without the assist of his legs. The training video below proves that Werdum has been trolling naive people like TS, sandbagging his own athletic abilities.

how is that strange? Rope climbing is virtually all grip strength someone like werdum would obviously have strong hands, a pullup incorporates the lats allot more and the rear delts if those are too weak you wont get your chest to touch the bar on ur way up thus not doing a pullup.
Theres lots of little girls that climb ropes yet they cant do pullups.

ITT: TS who thinks he knows enough to make conclusions from a UFC/BJJ World Champ in a 20 second video.

Confirmed that your a skinny fat pencil neck
Heres some facts im willing to prove

Ive been grappling longer than you.
Im more athletic than you.
Im stronger than you
And im forsure more aesthetic than you.

if you care to accept my challenge ill prove all of it, but your just a basement dweller that glorifies ufc fighters above regular humans.
For an athlete werdum is not impressive, cry about it.

how is that strange? Rope climbing is virtually all grip strength someone like werdum would obviously have strong hands, a pullup incorporates the lats allot more and the rear delts if those are too weak you wont get your chest to touch the bar on ur way up thus not doing a pullup.
Theres lots of little girls that climb ropes yet they cant do pullups.
Utter nonsense. You know nothing about strength training or physical performance. Just go away.

It's hard to really claim someone is 'weak' from a short video clip. He might have already done loads of reps before the video even starts.

Utter nonsense. You know nothing about strength training or physical performance. Just go away.
i bet i know far more then you a about strength training and physical performance and i bet im in better shape and stronger than you.
Lets post vids i bet squat more then you at a lower body weight.
I bet i have a higher vertical And im faster in the 40

Seriously TS, its clearly part of circuit training... I'm not one for slating people on Sherdog but yeah, you're a bit of clueless cunt.
Yea and the load is light for only two reps at any stage of his workout For a 240lb athlete

i bet i know far more then you a about strength training and physical performance and i bet im in better shape and stronger than you.
Lets post vids i bet squat more then you at a lower body weight.
I bet i have a higher vertical And im faster in the 40
This thread was just about you this whole time huh? "Someone please ask me to share a video of myself working out" which isn't gay at all right?

This is why people hate meatheads

He’s doing a cardio circuit, not trying to max out.

more than 3 years have passed and half of sherdog is still struggling to cope with this fact
This forum is full of a bunch of people who have never worked out in their lives, they get super defensive about their heroes, dont get me wrong werdum is a bad dood and would strangle me in a second but his athleticism And strength is low.
This thread was just about you this whole time huh? "Someone please ask me to share a video of myself working out" which isn't gay at all right?

This is why people hate meatheads
No just a bunch of armchairs claiming i never worked out seem to disappear once im willing to prove they are the actual clueless ones just blindly defending their heroe

Last edited:
Seriously TS, its clearly part of circuit training... I'm not one for slating people on Sherdog but yeah, you're a bit of clueless cunt.
I was about to say that. It makes sense to use a lighter weight since he's doing a heavy cardio workout. Why use a very heavy weight for this circuit training when you will be too tired to do the rest of the training immediately after lifting.

It seems training has been conflated with body building or power lifting.

It makes a huge difference if this is the end of his workout and he's already burnt out his chest and triceps. If that's not the case and his bench is actually poor then it pretty much validates the worthlessness of the bench press considering the feats Werdum has pulled off.

Back