were U2 the least rock n roll rock group ever?

how do you know what post number is what?

Because this is the guy behind the @KnightTemplar

R.47b7a9c7cf73292439d943a8b84a5783

“And let me tell you somethin’. I’ve had enough of Irish Americans who haven’t been back to their country in twenty or thirty years come up to me and talk about the resistance, the revolution back home…and the glory of the revolution…and the glory of dying for the revolution. Fuck the revolution! They don’t talk about the glory of killing for the revolution. What’s the glory in taking a man from his bed and gunning him down in front of his wife and his children? Where’s the glory in that? Where’s the glory in bombing a Remembrance Day parade of old age pensioners, their medals taken out and polished up for the day. Where’s the glory in that? To leave them dying or crippled for life or dead under the rubble of a revolution that the majority of the people in my country don’t want. No more!”

Bono is probably one of the most annoying celebrities going. Let’s not forget when his “charity” received £10m in donations and only gave £100,000 out, the rest being spent on wages for his friends. The prick moved to Holland to avoid tax yet was still exposed in the paradise papers for his various dodgy (but legal, granted) tax dealings. Yet he’s always the first to point fingers and call for giving.

View attachment 994461 View attachment 994462 View attachment 994463 View attachment 994464

You win Sherdog today, my friend<Lmaoo><45>

i've never heard any of her tunes, so don't have an opinion on that, however, she's the ugliest celeb since Lena Dunham.
I don't know what a Lena Dunham is luckily but you're a dick for making me search that ugly clunt

I was going to say U2 sucks but Herny Rollins already did it perfectly so I will just timestamp his opinion here:

Henry is always funny, but let's be honest: 3/4 members of U2 have more musical ability than he does.

I really have enjoyed them over the years. I admit they have some shitty stuff too. I hated Achtung and Zoo. But War, Joshua Tree, Rattle and Hum, even Bomb and Leave Behind were really good. those were monster albums. At one point MTV had 4 U2 videos in the top 10. Then they started to put together the biggest visual spectacles in their shows, really incredible. I saw them in MSG before the crazy sets and pyrotechnics/digital effects and they had crowd going nuts. Then years later with the huge stage in a stadium and it was other worldly.

Yeah if they qualify as rock then genres don't mean anything.

They're a new wave band that tried to shed that label once new wave went out of style.

Also, they suck. They're like Coldplay before Coldplay.
No way. Cold Play never did a Sunday Bloody Sunday. They never did Gloria, New Years Day, Elevation, Desire....Coldplay is bland and gay. U2 can be those things but have 2 or three albums of cool songs.

I've never gotten the hate boner Sherdog has for U2. Is this a serious question? Joshua Tree is a legitimately great album. U2 puts on a good show from my experience. Seen way worse acts. The amount of dogshit 80s hair bands alone makes this question moronic . You going to tell me lame shit like Hanson, Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, or hipster trash like The Lumineers is more rock than U2?
Add in ColdPlay, Muse, DMB, Imagine Dragons, there are so many really shit bands that U2 should not be in the discussion with. War, Rattle and Hum....so good

The Batman song is their best work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back