Were you disappointed by Colby's performance?

Was Colby's performance disappointing?

• Yes

Votes: 211 88.3%
  • No

Votes: 28 11.7%

• Total voters
For a guy who talked as much as Colby did, there was seriously no follow up when it came to the fight.

Leon utterly outclassed Colby everywhere -even took Colby down just to prove a point.

Too bad Colby couldn't call the cops because he surely needed the help.

Have never seen anyone dominate Colby in such a way. This, after sleeping Usman and then unexpectedly owning the rematch.

Leon Edwards is for real. Even up 4 rounds he was trying to finish the fight in the 5th with submissions.

A GSP style 50-45 shutdown to honor the GOAT who was in the building to watch the fight.

PS I'm sure Leon's father would be proud :)
Im beyond that this isnt what i expect of colby he did nothing for first 15 minutes he lost a big fan tonight i hope he never wins or fights again

He's 35 and rusted.

Seriously, the modern UFC allowed this guy to play the game too long

That was horrible. I'm thinking he had an injury coming in that severely limited his movement
This is my guess. Something is very off about this fight. I don’t like either guy. So, I don’t have a dog in the fight. I just wanted to see a good fight.

Hopefully Colby just retires at this point or does money fights like Poirier or whatever instead of rank squatting.

All that talk and when it's time to walk the walk, he doesn't deliver. That's why he'll never be the star he wishes to be.

Disappointed in both.

Now I remember why Leon was hated for so long here on Sherdog. Nobody even cared when the UFC removed him from the rankings and he was out and denied a titleshot for so long.

He always makes his fights boring. And Colby looked outclassed and scared, just bad fight.
Cope.

Leon got to his lead leg pretty early, I thought Leon did try to finish the fight on spots and Colby did a good job getting a hand up or escaping.. it wasn't as bad a fight as some

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back