Wesley Snipes is the GOAT Joker

How miserable of a life you must live if you have nothing better to do than come at people on the internet about owing taxes. Big forehead ass having bitch got what she deserved.

Come see these hands!

us Marshalls is underated

You should peep his tweets.
2nn1qd.jpg

1kkye6zuqouz.jpg

14h-wesley-snipes-wesley-snipes-if-you-dont-want-celebrities-13424981.png
<36>{<jordan}<{MingNope}><Oku02>

Simon Phoenix is one of my P4P GOAT movie villains. I always bring it up whenever people call me racist

Does it work? Can you be all "I hate n-----s" and then say " But Simon Phoenix was a great villain so I'm not racist."

It's time Wesley set the record straight with Jennifer Lopez for all that talking.

Last edited:
Just an attempt to get the blackman in whiteface.

I like Stallone but one thing he fumbled in the Expendables movies was a lack of a second antagonist/villain going around creating a ruckus. Imagine Lundgren/Sgt. Andrew Scott joining forces with JCVD. Heck in the third movie you could have had Snipes/Simon Phoenix joining forces with Gibson. Stallone just did not want a Simon Phoenix movie yet that is what should have happened. Instead all of those movies turned out rather forgettable.

Wesley could be a live action version of Bryan Hawk based on his Simon character.

Simon:

simon_phoenix_by_zombat-d37174o.jpg

Bryan:

maxresdefault.jpg

Do celebrities really respond do regular folks?
I thought it was just a twitter myth.

I already love the man after hearing about his magical sock penis from J Lo. This just re-confirms he's still alpha as phuck.

Funny to think we're heading towards Demolition Man's future as well.
I'm cool with that. I could eat nothing but Taco Bell for the rest of my life

Idris Elba would make a great joker.

Back