We've only just begun

Ooh la la imo
Rod Stewart? Yeah, good.

Touch Me, The Doors (I think)
Cheer Down, George Harrison from Lethal Weapon 2?
Let's Spend The Night Together, Rolling Stones

Sonic Youth cover is also good.

I think I borrowed a best of Carpenters CD from public library and a bunch of goods songs there.

Also good is Lovely Day and I forget the artist, but I think it was an oldies version, maybe had something to do with The Bodyguard movie.
I'm aware of the Sonic Youth cover, you and I think far more of it than Karen's brother, who was apparently angry when he heard it and called it the worst cover he'd heard

Rod Stewart? Yeah, good.

Touch Me, The Doors (I think)
Cheer Down, George Harrison from Lethal Weapon 2?
Let's Spend The Night Together, Rolling Stones
The Faces but yeah

When i was in my teens i never investigated the Carpenters music, i was into UFO, Jeff Beck, Thin Lizzy, and other hard rock acts. However one of my favourite albums is a greatest hits of the Carpenters. I love listening to it on earphones, the production on their songs was fantastic and Karen's voice is so beautiful.
I love Goodbye to Love which has one of my favourite guitar solos in it, Only Yesterday, and Solitaire. Actually i like just about every song on the album.

It's not everybody's cuppa but i quite like some songs that are slowed down, one being Superstar by the Carpenters.[great on earphones]

Here is We've Only Just Begun, for me it's not quite slowed down enough though.

Kinda reminded of this every time I hear it:

Back