Whale missing for 200 years suddenly spotted in ocean

I went to the cinema last week to watch Dune and there was a whale sat next to my seat.

I looked at him and said " I'm sorry but are you a whale ?"
" Yes, yes I am."
" What an earth are you doing here?"
" Well, I really liked the book..."
If you're morbidly obese you should have to book 2 seats wherever you go.

I went to the cinema last week to watch Dune and there was a whale sat next to my seat.

I looked at him and said " I'm sorry but are you a whale ?"
" Yes, yes I am."
" What an earth are you doing here?"
" Well, I really liked the book..."
Was his favorite character Shai-Hulud?

Do they travel to Walmart through the Mississippi River?
They can get there through many different forms of travel. As seen in the post below
Some made the evolutionary step back on land. You can sometimes watch them swimming through Walmart

idnvbdufifx71.jpg

but even there they are at risk of extinction
View attachment 1033251

Ah.. a Sperm whale joke..
There is s video somewhere on YT of a women snorkeling next to sperm whales and one used his sonar injuring her badly . Guess it's a very very bad idea to get close to these guys. Up to 235db a click and that in water. Even if they just communicate it could be painful. There is a hypothesis that their sonar is that strong it can vibrate / inactivate and hurt even large prey.

There is s video somewhere on YT of a women snorkeling next to sperm whales and one used his sonar injuring her badly . Guess it's a very very bad idea to get close to these guys. Up to 235db a click and that in water. Even if they just communicate it could be painful. There is a hypothesis that their sonar is that strong it can vibrate / inactivate and hurt even large prey.

Did not know that.
That's crazy cool, they're amazing animals.

Thought she might enjoy the vibrations but I guess everyone has a limit.

Jacque Cousteau could have found that thing episode 1 season 1.
Scene cuts to Grey Whale swimming in the distance; Jacque says something as thought provoking and inspirational as it was intelligible and confusing.

Four words
Thanks a lot Obama!

Back