What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for tonight’s fights?

I have a little Lemon Berry G in the pipe, some Johnny Walker Black over ice......and some crappy pizza to go with them!

some kush diesel with a sip of jackdaniels and some coke along with a kebab roll

i think ill be okay

I do not drink or smoke. I also do not condone that behavior. But you know what i will throw my hard earned money down on?

UFC Fight Pass. For only 9.99 you can get the best mma content around the net and you dont feel like piece of shit for streaming ppvs then bitching about fighter pay. Fight pass also provides fights from different sports and organizations! Such as Kickboxing events for the men and all out Jujistu competitions for the woman and the frail. Bottom line is your gonna spend that money on some shit you know you dont need so might as well spend it on something that even when you forget about it.......it'll still there
Sounds like an Ad for fightpass. Do you work for the UFC? Lol

20170609_002803598_iOS.jpg

It’s just a strain man.
Doesn’t matter where it’s grown.
No it's grown in the super oxygenated soil of N Cali and Oregon the same places that grow the biggest tree in world the Redwood.

It's not a strain. Anything can be turned into OG if it's grown that way.

Fucking casual fans stink like shit.
LMAO pathetic stance.

I've definitely lost a lot of interest in MMA over the years but to call me a casual is fucking hilarious.

edit: Even if people are casuals, what's the fucking problem? Not every eats sleeps and pisses MMA

No clue what i'm drinking yet cause I haven't gone to the store but probably bud light 18 pk and a pint of Captain which i'll finish if I start early.I made a 17 lb Prime Rib for Xmas,so i'll probably smash some of that before I crash.My housemate is weird she only drinks Natty Ice,she doesn't like anything even decent.She only drinks during the UFC's she's not your average Natty drinker lol.

1476193802_large_Pierre-Alexandre.png

I think the 2013 is about as perfect as it can get right about now. Un-fucking-believable.

Also got my hands on some Nepalese Temple Balls last week. Last time I had my hands on some Ice cold Igor was still knocking fools out in Japan. Been saving em for tonight and hoping they live up to the memories.

edit: lol, sorry for the giant pic
I don't know WTF that is but I am liking it due to the ridiculously gigantic pic.

No it's grown in the super oxygenated soil of N Cali and Oregon the same places that grow the biggest tree in world the Redwood.

It's not a strain. Anything can be turned into OG if it's grown that way.
It is a strain of Hindu Kush and Chemdawg (and an unknown)and is grown much better in my amended soil under perfect controlled conditions than any outdoor.

I'm not talking about what's the best quality or more powerful.

But OG can only be OG if it's grown outdoors in N Cali or Oregon.

You'd be surprised the ridiculous amount of people that call indoor weed OG.
OG is a type of strain. It doesn't mean it was grown outdoor, fool. Stop spreading bullshit.

couple lines, few red bull and vodkas, some baked clams and wings.. gonna be a good night

Got a $25 gift card to MacDonalds plan on spending it all tonight for the fights

I'm not talking about what's the best quality or more powerful.

But OG can only be OG if it's grown outdoors in N Cali or Oregon.

You'd be surprised the ridiculous amount of people that call indoor weed OG.
Well noob, :D:p OG doesn't actually grow well outdoors! It is susceptible to molds and pests and needs hot sunny conditions if grown outdoors, which you don't really find on the west coast.

I’m still recovering from the 1.14 litre of Kraken that I polished off in just 2 straight days of drinking.

I think I am good. Maybe some good food will do.

Sounds like an Ad for fightpass. Do you work for the UFC? Lol
What a good looking question.

fight pass also provides new content and shows such as dana whites tuesday night contender series. letting you get an in depth look at the newest prospects the ufc has been scouting. seriously for only 9.99$ you are provided with maximum content. do yourself a favor and dont buy your kids cereal for the next month and grab yourself a new subscription. did i mention how easy it is to sign up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back