• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 295?

Haven't had meatloaf in 25 years or so, but if that makes you feel better kiddo have at it.
These are quite good actually
c56a69cd-8b55-4cec-bd43-01367aa8d367.b0013f37c0a81273b9896021f832668e.jpeg

need to learn how to make it i love Meatloaf

Attn mods:

While yall reprogramming this place can you make it so big truck has the above ass gif AND his normal titties gif?

That would be dope.

@KowboyMMA @Jackonfire @Drunken Meat Fist

Full body avatar?

I'll sign that petition with as many accounts as is neccesary as long as we have @BigTruck approval.

@BigTruck @Jackonfire @Substance Abuse @KowboyMMA

Alright we got a cosigner and everything.
The motion has been 2nd'ed
This shit is official.

Make it happen!!

im-in.gif

In Orlando with fam, get to watch the fights with my beautiful mother and favorite person to watch a fight with. She has a natural eye for talent and although hard to convince to get into it, appreciates a good fight, especially the big boys.

BBQ
Deviated to PBRs from my usual budweisers
Chemdog joints and gummies

I’ll probably end up joining the PBP during the prelims but a smidge late, as I’ve got a family gathering/party thingie to go to. So food tonight will be a whole assortment of shit.

I’ve gotten a lot of great whiskies lately, so I’ll be pouring whatever I’m in the mood for. One of my favorite liquor stores did a fan-fucking-tastic store pick of this Four Roses Single Barrel, Barrel Proof. Absolutely delicious. (For any whiskey nerds who might give a shit, this is their high-rye mashbill, is aged for 8 years, 6 months, and 122.2 proof).
View attachment 1011066
Also got my hands on this limited edition, Tawny Port cask finished Redbreast Irish whiskey that’s absolutely fantastic.
View attachment 1011069
If I’m feeling super-duper nerdy (and I usually am), and I’m able to pace myself I’ll put that Four Roses up against Booker’s Mighty Fine Batch and Elijah Craig Barrel Proof C923 and see which I like best.
View attachment 1011071 View attachment 1011072

I also have my trusty Good News and Mindy’s gummies, so hopefully someone peels me off the goddamn floor when the night’s over. :cool:
WAR JIRI!!
View attachment 1011073 View attachment 1011074
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Some really nice bottles you got there man. <mma4>

I'm, myself, drinking some
ardbeg-ten-10-ans-en-etui.png
right now.

Then going to take a sleep of few hours and wake up for the beginning of the card.
I'll eat a bowl of muesli + banana + yogurt probably between Dern's fight & the co-main as it will be around 5h30.

Filets and strips (off the bone), with rosemary mashed taters, and some perfectly steamed broccoli with a little Irish butter and kosher salt.

Washing that down with one of these:
0041508800120_CF_Syndigo_default_large_31ece628-255c-4e61-8d5f-073f59923ac3_600x600.png

I keep that Stizzy on me with a live resin pod.

Some really nice bottles you got there man. <mma4>

I'm, myself, drinking some
ardbeg-ten-10-ans-en-etui.png
right now.

Then going to take a sleep of few hours and wake up for the beginning of the card.
I'll eat a bowl of muesli + banana + yogurt probably between Dern's fight & the co-main as it will be around 5h30.
Thank you man, that’s a nice bottle you’ve got as well! I admit I’m not much of a scotch drinker though, but I would like to explore it more.
That same liquor store where I got the Four Roses pick at, has this as a lottery bottle right now (you win the chance to purchase the bottle):
IMG_0941.jpeg

Thank you man, that’s a nice bottle you’ve got as well! I admit I’m not much of a scotch drinker though, but I would like to explore it more.
That same liquor store where I got the Four Roses pick at, has this as a lottery bottle right now (you win the chance to purchase the bottle):
View attachment 1011095

We all got our favorites. I'm more picky about Rhums, but for whisky I enjoy Scotch, Irish, Bourbon, Rye... they're so different and yet so delicious in their own way.

I'm not familiar with this Ardberg special edition, and anyway too expensive for me lol.
Peated whisky is really a "you like or not" but surely you tried already and even if it's not your thing it's still a good bottle when you have friends over if they're into it.

We all got our favorites. I'm more picky about Rhums, but for whisky I enjoy Scotch, Irish, Bourbon, Rye... they're so different and yet so delicious in their own way.

I'm not familiar with this Ardberg special edition, and anyway too expensive for me lol.
Peated whisky is really a "you like or not" but surely you tried already and even if it's not your thing it's still a good bottle when you have friends over if they're into it.
Yeah, peaty Islay scotches are ok but not totally my jam. I like Speyside scotches I’ve tried. I’m mainly a bourbon, Irish, and rye whiskey drinker, probably in that order.

Enjoy the fights tonight, and the whiskey! :)

Back