Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC Fight night 172?

GUMMIES!! :D
d7fd78c742fa447ad07f3a5de3776b46.gif
Have you tried the Mindy’s gummies? They’re made by a James Beard Award-winning chef and are legit delicious. Kick in super quick too. I’m a lightweight these days though (my pothead days were quite awhile ago), 10 mg or so with some gin will do me nicely.

Just gonna go with a Salami sub from Mr. Sub and a bag of chips for tonight.

Tall Boys, Hash and a Gummy..

Have you tried the Mindy’s gummies? They’re made by a James Beard Award-winning chef and are legit delicious. Kick in super quick too. I’m a lightweight these days though (my pothead days were quite awhile ago), 10 mg or so with some gin will do me nicely.
Sorry :rolleyes: Afraid I am boring when it comes to drugs and stuff :)
(Never done any) :D

WAR ARMAN Ahalkalakets!!

2000px-Flag_of_Armenia.svg.png

Update: haven't slept all night but we collected almost 30k USD to send to the families of the brave soldiers we sadly lost(hopefully I don't get wasted and pass out before the fight due to fatgue)

some items i've prepped @Buff

IMG-0602.jpg
- Appetzier

main courses (armenian bbq)

IMG-0595.jpg

IMG-0601.jpg

IMG-0600.jpg

IMG-0599.jpg

this is just opening course

Thats a great thing dude, awesome food as well

Sorry :rolleyes: Afraid I am boring when it comes to drugs and stuff :)
(Never done any) :D
When it comes to most “drugs,” you’re not missing out. THC is different though; great to relax with, helps with sleep (I sleep terribly), good for anxiety, and is not physically addictive. Gummies are nice because they’re precisely dosed, so you can be exact with what you’re using it for.

Schmoking dat purple power and Durban kush,
Sipping dat water,
Snacking on vege buffalo wings and sharp cheddar Mac n cheese

I got some chicken marinating not sure how im gonna cook it yet .
Theres a buncha weed here too .
I might still order pizza .
Then ill drink a smoothie and maybe "accidentally" drink too much cough syrup.
finish the night off with some goat cheese and soft pretzels .
Then High five my Rabbit and pass out

WAR ARMAN Ahalkalakets!!

2000px-Flag_of_Armenia.svg.png

Update: haven't slept all night but we collected almost 30k USD to send to the families of the brave soldiers we sadly lost(hopefully I don't get wasted and pass out before the fight due to fatgue)

some items i've prepped @Buff

IMG-0602.jpg
- Appetzier

main courses (armenian bbq)

IMG-0595.jpg

IMG-0601.jpg

IMG-0600.jpg

IMG-0599.jpg

this is just opening course

Damn, now that’s how it’s done...
giphy.gif

Classic Pepperoni Pizza

This time from a gas station called Caseys here in the mid west, you'd never a think a gas station could produce such elite pizza.

Caseysjpg1488322316.jpg

Also

1583249231692.jpeg

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said...
tenor.gif

It’s hotter than ball sweat outside, so I’m staying in and blasting the AC and try to stay cool.
tenor.gif

Eats: Parmesan Shrimp Alfredo with homemade dinner rolls...
shrimp-alfredo-6.jpg

MakeAhead-Dinner-Rolls-LEAD-VERTICAL.jpg

Drank: Pineapple Mojitos...
Pineapple-Mojito-14.jpg

Etc: My go to strain, Lemon Larry...
larry-og__primary_ef41.jpg

Cap the night off my seeing Benavidez lose yet another title shot...
1204234593.jpg.jpg

Hi my friend DK. Good seeing you here again as always. Love these threads. Everyone getting creative with their food & drank. It's inspired me to cook up my purple stormy spaghetti with ground beef and vodka sauce. Adding some fresh tomatoes, mushrooms and a little bit of onion & carrots. Drank: grapefruit juice and plenty of water. The heat wave will pass. Eventually. For now it's about keeping stress levels down. Slow and low that is the tempo. Enjoy the fights everyone! Stay chilly willy.

Hi my friend DK. Good seeing you here again as always. Love these threads. Everyone getting creative with their food & drank. It's inspired me to cook up my purple stormy spaghetti with ground beef and vodka sauce. Adding some fresh tomatoes, mushrooms and a little bit of onion & carrots. Drank: grapefruit juice and plenty of water. The heat wave will pass. Eventually. For now it's about keeping stress levels down. Slow and low that is the tempo. Enjoy the fights everyone! Stay chilly willy.
Thanks. Always good to have you post @PurpleStorm

Back