What’s it like watching ufc on Sunday mornings?

Depends on your age or life style.
Its shit for me now. If it was a proper Sunday morning it would be ok but its just the middle of the night. Prelims start at 1 am and main cards are 3am-6am-6:30

When I was younger with no kids or responsibilities I would sit up when the cards were good but I cant be stay up almost all night every saturday/ early hours of Sunday now.

I wouldn't anyway the cards are hardly worth staying up for
I have no friends that even like mma let alone would sit up all night watching it.

I just record it and watch it Sunday afternoon now or when I get time

Pretty kickass really, go out Saturday night then recover on the couch with some junk food and fights the next morning.
Anyone can watch them the next morning we are talking about live. Where do you live? In the UK they are on all through the night. If I slept all night they would be finished in the morning when I woke

I watch it whenever I want, usually at the evening. So I dont get to browse for a meanwhile, but no biggie. I watch them fast, skipping all of the wmma garbage and low tier male fights to save up time. I usually spend like 2 hours watching if its ppv card and if its free Im done in few fights.

P. S. I never watch them live, thats unhealthy

I don't commit to it as much these days, at 3am on a sunday I'm usually out drunk and forget about it. Come on to sherdog for results when I wake up.

Anyone can watch them the next morning we are talking about live. Where do you live? In the UK they are on all through the night. If I slept all night they would be finished in the morning when I woke

I'm talking about live as well, see my location? Fights start at 11:00.

You people outside of North America are watching the ufc on Saturday or Sunday morning. What’s it like? Do you get drunk alone on Sunday mornings? Do you have watch with friends that early?
I'm usually alone and sleep deprived, sitting in bed with my laptop. I'll occasionally message my friends on discord in between fights about the event, but I don't like to message while fights actually happen.

I would prefer daytime cards to night. I'm always yawning by the time the main event is finally up next. Sit down to watch UFC at 6pm, it runs til 12:30. 6 hrs is a long time to watch 12 fights in a row.

4 hours, 8 fights, 5-9pm would be so much easier to enjoy every week

ESPN cards have been better and seem to start earlier. Main card tonight starts at 7 pm est.

Plus the pacing has been great.

slide_396438_4867448_free.jpg

Normally sit in front of the tv in tears that it was on too late to watch live.

This is pretty regular for me since I travel outside of the States often. When I’m in the MidEast, MainCard starts at 5:00am but I usually don’t wake up that early unless there are great fights before Main/Co-main.

Sometimes, I say fu** it and just stay asleep and watch the replay when I wake up, avoiding Sherdog/news as to not see any spoilers. Sometimes, when the card is so good, I can’t even fall asleep and just end up staying up all night which completely fu**s up my sleep schedule...

Of all the places I’ve watched the UFC from, the EastCoast is my favorite. Main cards start at 10:00pm and the Main event at around midnight - Perfect.

I usually fall asleep on the prelims and wake up around the comain. I have FP but the PPV I must watch live cuz they are on TV, and with the depth and quality of the cards lately I don't wake up before 7 a.m.
The European cards are better but it is what it is, at least I don't have to pay for it.

Cup of coffee, lay on the sofa, eat a bit of toast, fast forward all the adverts.......it’s not too bad

Back