What’s next for “The Korean Zombie” Chan Sung Jung?

The next Glover title defense will be in Asia. Some Asian countries are opening up while some are closed or require a proof of vaccination entry. I don't think Koreans will fight each other on UFC. Doo Ho Choi is injured anyways. He busted his shoulder last year.
I mean koreans wouldn’t fight each other in the ufc but if they had to I know they wouldn’t mind. We’ve seen Japanese fighter vs Japanese fighter before. And doo ho choi got injured last year around August, if that guy is still injured right now, that dude needs to fkin retire. But like I said earlier, zombie either should retire, or fight Edson Barboza.

Retirement. He was clearly just out there for a payday and has taken incredible damage in his career despite not being a very active fighter. No shame in it but he should move on.

The guy is 35 apparently. And as you say, he took off a couple years of his prime. That truthfully was his downfall there. But in the end, his age showed. Not all 35 year olds can fight at that age. Remember back when all the war horses from PrideFC came to UFC (e.g. Gomi), they were shells of themselves. That's what Jung looked like today.

donating his brain to science after that volk fight.

The guy is 35 apparently. And as you say, he took off a couple years of his prime. That truthfully was his downfall there. But in the end, his age showed. Not all 35 year olds can fight at that age. Remember back when all the war horses from PrideFC came to UFC (e.g. Gomi), they were shells of themselves. That's what Jung looked like today.
He was not the same since coming back from his miltary service. Sure he had power and got some nice KOs (granted over very chinny opponents) but the lack of urgency for him to actually make up for lost time is pretty telling that he doesn't want to do this anymore. His last 3 performances were absolutely woeful and he should stop now before taking more damage

Zombie-Barboza is the only striking match I wanna see him in right now. Either that, or like Mitchell or Evloev. Maybe Topuria.

Or he retires.

Main Event some filler Fight Nights against top 10 hopefuls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back