What’s next for Khaos Williams?

Mickey Mick

15 Big Ones! Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Khaos looked great this weekend against a pretty dangerous guy in Carlson Harris.

Another quick first round KO. His 30-second KOs of Morono and Razak Alhassan are phenomenal finishes over dangerous, tough, durable guys, too.

Who would you like to see Khaos fight next?

Buckley would be a blast. JDM, Medic or Gorimbo could be cool too.

Thoughts? (Apologies if recently discussed, I didn’t see anything on this myself and nothing similar came up when I entered in the title).

If Fast Times at Ridgemonf High is revamped over the next couple years, Khaos would be great as Charles Jefferson

Dude looked nuts stewing in his corner before the fight

Attachments

• 1716157561716.jpeg
    1716157561716.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Not sure he's ready for a ranked opponent just yet.

How about him and Michael Morales fight, winner gets a guy in the 10-15 range

All great suggestions. He’s an exciting fighter!

If Fast Times at Ridgemonf High is revamped over the next couple years, Khaos would be great as Charles Jefferson

Dude looked nuts stewing in his corner before the fight

And for sure man. Love his intensity. Some people may thing it’s corny but I think it’s cold as ice 🥶

I want to see him fight someone 10-15. I hope he is a contender or else he is another prelim guy who can't really break into the top ten. I think he is teammates with Buckley so they cant fight each other. I think Luque or Holland needs to fight for their top 15 ranking.

Khaos looked great this weekend against a pretty dangerous guy in Carlson Harris.

Another quick first round KO. His 30-second KOs of Morono and Razak Alhassan are phenomenal finishes over dangerous, tough, durable guys, too.

Who would you like to see Khaos fight next?

Buckley would be a blast. JDM, Medic or Gorimbo could be cool too.

Thoughts? (Apologies if recently discussed, I didn’t see anything on this myself and nothing similar came up when I entered in the title).

Medic would be a war, but I think he would lose that one tbh sir.
Buckley would be his best bet to get a win.

JDM boxes him up too.

Back