What’s next for Masvidal

Whatever happens, Colby vs Masvidal NEEDS to happen at some point.
He should take some time off,and see what happens. That fight is always on the table for the UFC.

I think people can stop thinking this rivalry is fake now. I dont care who you are,seein a friend getting knocked out like that,theres no way you'd gloat about it like Colby did.

Heard Nick Diaz is looking for a fight. Maybe Nate once he loses to Leon. Could try and drop back to 155 if he's serious about a title

You Nick fans are at some stage going to face the fact he's never coming back right?
In all fairness it took me a while to fully come to terms with it myself. Up until about 6 months ago I was fully convinced he could make a run. Had it mapped out for him and everything lol

Biggest fight of his life and he had his hands down clowning. Deservedly slept. He turned into a big douche anyway.

2L streak so his star power is dwindling. Totally outwrestled in the first fight and brutal KO in the 2nd

He's not going to take a leon or colby fight. Career suicide. Best bet is to go 155. Beat gaethje. Which is a somewhat winnable fight for him. And go for conor.

he signed a big fat new contract not that long ago so with all those money on a table hes not going anywhere thats for sure. probobly some legacy fights against a big names without title implications are next. other Diaz or Mcgregor makes the most sence i think. Covington will do too.

Next for Masvidal either main event for a Fight Night if they want him against someone in the WW top 15, or he’ll be in a PPV if it’s a money fight a la Diaz or Connor

He just lost the BMF title tonight getting knocked the fuck out like that so his stock took a major hit. Conor wouldn't have taken that tough money fight at 170 anyway. He won't fight a grinding wrestler which would be his third loss, so either trilogy with Nate or beef fight with Nick. Stupid winnable fights for him.

Cause I ain't a bitch like you that he would back slap while you call him daddy.
Please don't project your weird homosexual fantasies about Masvidal on me baby girl.

A rematch with Ray in Kimbo's back yard (R.I.P)

Let him fight Conor after Poirier wins the trilogy.... winner can fight Colby after he loses to Usman

Hope for Conor to beat Dustin and set up a mega fight against Conor.

Also he can make LW if he’s serious about continuing his career
Nah hes gonna fight Nate or possibly even Nick Diaz if hes really coming back . I still like Masvidal and even though it would be kind of a freak show I'd be down for Nick Diaz vs Masvidal fight night main event . He's 36 i think he should have some super fights against other veteran fighters that are past their prime but fan favorites . I do wonder how his whole "street jesus" persona is gonna be after this KO to his ego <45>

Back