What’s next for Sergei?

DesiredUserName

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
His career seems to be in severe jeopardy. Not many organizations allow TRT these days and with his Testosterone Factory now damaged for all time, how will he train and fight? Who would be surprised if he started to grow breasts? I wouldn’t.

How is he even going to conduct interviews sounding like a dude who sucked in a zeppelin’s worth of helium? And Sopranos – other than Tony – generally don’t evoke much fear in their opponents. Another very important factor.

Even his romantic life seems kaput. His Woody Woodpecker is now a NoWoody Won’tPecker which – after the shot heard ‘round the world – now embarrassingly pokes out of the Russian’s backside rather than the front.

Last but not least, it’s doubtful that he takes much consolation from the fact that the guy who dealt this cruel turn of fate upon him (oddly dubbed “MEAThead”) now has Kharitonov’s wee wee and nutsack permanently imprinted on his instep.

Mature comments sought on what is a very, very serious topic.

(Ouch! That must have hurt!)

Last edited:
One thing that you just don’t do is mess with a man’s balls. That kick did Not look accidental.

I have never messed with another man's balls. What kind of person would even dream of such a thing? Hmm?

But don't you think, in a few generations, that the Kharitonov's (if there somehow are to be any more) will look back and laugh at all this?

Last edited:
What’s his status right now? Still in hospital? Surprised nobody followed up.

29-6 with some great wins under his belt

The Murilo Rua knockout was one for the history books

He can retire now as a legend

I hope he keeps fighting. Don't really care who at this point, feed him cans.

<{JustBleed}>

Any update? Looked to me like he saw a way out and took it: no loss, same pay check and another pay day guaranteed.

Any update? Looked to me like he saw a way out and took it: no loss, same pay check and another pay day guaranteed.
As someone who spent two days in hospital with severely bruised testicles and couldn't walk properly for a week due to a similar incident (football, not MMA though), I can assure you he was definitely looking for a way out.
To the hospital. And I don't blame him.

hahahahaha

"his testosterone factory damaged for all time..."
...mature comments sought"

upload_2019-2-16_13-46-4.png

You must feel pretty stupid now. Idk why MMA fans always default to the same bullshit every time a certain scenario happens. Fight ends as a result of a groin kick, "he was looking for a way out"... Do you actually have a brain in your head? Why would he want a way out of the fight 15 seconds in, nothing happened up until that point, it's not like he was losing. If you couldn't see that he was in serious pain/discomfort while watching it, then I don't know what to tell you.

View attachment 525415

You must feel pretty stupid now. Idk why MMA fans always default to the same bullshit every time a certain scenario happens. Fight ends as a result of a groin kick, "he was looking for a way out"... Do you actually have a brain in your head? Why would he want a way out of the fight 15 seconds in, nothing happened up until that point, it's not like he was losing. If you couldn't see that he was in serious pain/discomfort while watching it, then I don't know what to tell you.
Why on earth would I feel stupid, mate? There's a reason I ended my sentence with a question mark and asked how he was. I never said he was definitely looking for a way out, I said it appeared that way, and I could understand if he was with getting the same pay check and not having to take punishment. Maybe English is not your first language? It's cool, no judgements passed here.

And a hemorrhoid, seriously? I get hemorrhoids every time I take a big dump. And, how do we know he did not have a hemorrhoid before the fight and that was why he was in so much pain as a result of the kick? Thing is, I actually 'have a brain', contrary to your assertion, and know I could go in to the ER and have them write me for about any medicine I wanted and diagnose me a number of things, just based on my word; so an ER doctor's word really does not mean anything about Sergei's ability to continue or not, especially with such sparce information. There was no internal bleeding, no dislodged or testicle rupture and just a hemorrhoid - still does not really tell us anything, other than he had a hemorrhoid, but glad you feel so confident because of a tweet.

And as far as "why would he want a way out of the fight 15 seconds in, nothing happened up until that point, it's not like he was losing" - that is exactly why most people would want a way out, as he would get full pay without having to do full work, and he would not risk serious injury in the process. Fighting is not a pretty business, especially for a fighter job their way out. Why do you think Bob Sapp threw all those fights? And Im not calling Sergei Bob Sapp, but now he will get the Mitrione rematch and does not have to take a loss or the damage. Money in the bank is something a lot of us in here would have done, especially if we were aging fighters (these guys do have serious cups on after all).

Last edited:
Why on earth would I feel stupid, mate? There's a reason I ended my sentence with a question mark and asked how he was. I never said he was definitely looking for a way out, I said it appeared that way, and I could understand if he was with getting the same pay check and not having to take punishment. Maybe English is not your first language? It's cool, no judgements passed here.

And a hemorrhoid, seriously? I get hemorrhoids every time I take a big dump. And, how do we know he did not have a hemorrhoid before the fight and that was why he was in so much pain as a result of the kick? Thing is, I actually 'have a brain, contrary to your assertion,' and know I could go in to the ER and have them write me for about any medicine I wanted and diagnose me a number of things, just based on my word; so an ER doctor's word really does not mean anything about Sergei's ability to continue or not, especially with such spares information. There was no internal bleeding, no dislodged or testicle rupture and just a hemorrhoid - still does not really tell us anything, other than he had a hemorrhoid, but glad you feel so confident because of a tweet.

And as far as "why would he want a way out of the fight 15 seconds in, nothing happened up until that point, it's not like he was losing" - that is exactly why most people would want a way out, as he would get full pay without having to do full work, and he would not risk serious injury in the process. Fighting is not a pretty business, especially for a fighter job their way out. Why do you think Bob Sapp threw all those fights? And Im not calling Sergei Bob Sapp, but now he will get the Mitrione rematch and does not have to take a loss or the damage. Money in the bank and something a lot of us in here would have done, especially if we were aging fighters (these guys do have serious cups on after all).

Not reading this because I'm trying to keep all my brain cells intact, read the first sentence though. You definitely did not end your sentence with a question mark, you said "any update?" then made a statement. Nice backpedal though.

Back