What’s the best beer

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
I hate all beer which should I try to make myself like them

Dont drink anything for 2 days no water no soda no coffee. Then you drink the beer. Are you gonna like it after? Probably not but that beer is gonna taste awesome to you in that moment. We are all picky until you cant afford to be. If you dont like beer your not gonna make yourself like beer. But that is your best shot and it will only be for those few dehydrated seconds you can claim you like beer.

I always liked this

39b3726c-e4e7-47bb-9269-6110c6155c62.png

Dont drink anything for 2 days no water no soda no coffee. Then you drink the beer. Are you gonna like it after? Probably not but that beer is gonna taste awesome to you in that moment. We are all picky until you cant afford to be. If you dont like beer your not gonna make yourself like beer. But that is your best shot and it will only be for those few dehydrated seconds you can claim you like beer.
Craft beer is much better than most of the beer people find easily available.

Eh, most of the beers I like tend to be on the stronger side, so probably aren't great recommendations for people who don't generally like beer. There are a few relatively lighter beers that I do like though. Pacifico is basically my go to beer during the summer when I just want something refreshing. Negra Modelo is good too (but not the regular Modelo though. That shit just tastes like water to me).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back