What’s the dumbest s--- you’ve heard a non UFC fan say about the UFC?

Mma fighters have a horrible street fighting record

"Stop the fight! Stop the fight!!" - My wife as soon as someone gets top control and starts throwing a bit of gnp..lol

Lmao you married to Dan Hardy bruh

edit - ah fuck a bunch of these guys beat me to it. Nice work sherbros

Always loved the "That dude trains UFC" line circa 2009

I remember being at a UFC event, and the 2 seats next to be were empty for majority of the night.

In the middle of the main card a white dude showed up on a date with an Asian girl.

The moment they sat down she was very happy to share her disinterest and boredom loudly.

At one point she said "Yeah, Asian people wouldn't do this stuff". They were there for 1 fight.

FUCKIN CASUALS!

Is what you shouldve yelled at them

At a bar for Anderson vs Weidman

"Anderson da goat! Gonna kill dis white boi!" *Andy after getting KOd by Weidman*
"Anderson sucks was never good!"
I didn’t know Sherdog opened a bar.

When Brock had just lost to Cain, my dad tried telling me it was all fake.
Take him down and be like “Do you still think this is fake dad?” while doing the ground and pound.

Not even casuals, just people who watch a fight or two on youtube... or just the highlights

After Khabib beat McGregor
"This was the first guy to beat McGregor, right? McGregor was undefeated until now."

After watching some Alain Ngalani KOs
"Wow, this guy must be the best in the world, right? Can anyone in the world beat him?"

"I've seen on youtube this guy with blonde hair who did spinning kicks and all kinds of weird stuff. He looked amazing, he KOd some guys. I don't know his name, but he was white and had blonde long hair. He must be one of the best, right?" (I still don't know who that guy is)

“Wow those guys are hot!
I could get into this.”

- gay friend while I was watching UFC prelims.
This thread is supposed to be for dumb shit said by non-fans

Your friend sounds like he is both eminently reasonable and a new fan in the making

I never said he couldn't, but fights always start standing, and if Fedor tried to stand with Tyson, he's getting knocked the fuck out. And his last submission win was back in 2008.

Let's just say i think Tyson has a better chance to win then Fedor. Tyson has KO power in the clinch. If Fedor clinches with him to get a TD, he is going to sleep.

Screw casuals.

We still have Sherdoggers that say the dumbest shit.

over 10 years of viewership and you still are this clueless about combat sport.

Tyson himself always underplayed his chances against mma guys, cos he knows he's outtooled by true mixed martial artists.

Fedor recognises in advance Iron Mikes strength, closes the distance and Mike is on his back in the first 30-60 seconds. That's definitely more likely than Tyson 1 punch koing Fedor. But, sure, Tyson koing Fedor is possible.

however, Tyson was deadly against guys who were BOXING with him. Fedor would be utilising mma techniques and strategies that negate that

it's not a video game

Last edited:
That rousey was a kickboxing champion

"UFC will not be bigger than NFL in the US and soccer around the world"

OPY6Cn.gif
I think the only one who ever thought it'd be that big is Dana

boxing fan in a chat room said "there is no science in the ufc"
as if they were all just talentless dorks flailing arms
i told him go to a bjj school, the first class is free

Friend: What are you up to?
Me: Watching UFC
Friend: Are they hugging yet?

Slow ass people thinking they can beat a flyweight ufc fighter simply because they’re bigger

I wouldn't let him take me down like that.

Legs kicks wouldn't hurt that much.

I wouldn't have tapped.

No way could an 125 lb man take me.

1. bj penn is a GOAT.
2. The UFC has A-level athletes.

"I can't wait for Anderson Silva to fight Brock Lesnar." Drunk dumbass at BWW at its finest.

I was in the academy for corrections (prison guards/COs) and tall, flabby coworker was 100 percent sure he could woop BJ Penn because he is bigger then him. This is 2009 and BJ Penn was still one of the best, and the guy was getting ragdolled in defensive tactics by guys half his size that were a one stripe white belts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back