What’s the Reddit gossip that’s supposedly such a big deal?

The fact that you guys are taking a comment like that to heart is hilarious.

Reddit as a whole is unbearably left wing and its not different on the jiu jitsu subreddit. The reddit-wide protests are really really really poorly done and a result of a bunch of LARPing mods thinking they’re Tom Morello for making groups private for 48 hours
The BJJ subreddit is pretty leftist due to being on reddit but still far from the a lot of the subreddits which are often on the "retarded left wing cuck" part of the political spectrum.

Can we get back on track about how Gordon Ryan is allegedly an incestuous swinger cuck pedo?
Well considering r/bjj is doing their Climate Crisis style protest, it’s hard to get concrete details

The BJJ subreddit is pretty leftist due to being on reddit but still far from the a lot of the subreddits which are often on the "retarded left wing cuck" part of the political spectrum.

Yeah same for the MMA subreddit.

Is it entirely possible it's all made up?
Or at least greatly exaggerated. These have all been rumors from random accounts and word of mouth. Who knows? I don't think Gordon is some like evil person and I think Craig Jones and Nicky Rod are bigger douches than their fans on reddit seem to think.

I don't even mind that much. Reddit is a leftist hub primarly, so I know where I'm reading when I browse.
It's JUST like a bunch of pisspants libs to "protest" by denying access of a forum they don't own to millions of people as a means to show the website who is "REALLY IN CONTROL"

Or at least greatly exaggerated. These have all been rumors from random accounts and word of mouth. Who knows? I don't think Gordon is some like evil person and I think Craig Jones and Nicky Rod are bigger douches than their fans on reddit seem to think.
If it's not true you'd think Nicky would come out and say so. Bad blood is bad blood but this shit can and should ruin Gordon's life if true . You'd think even an angry brother would tell people to chill. Hell any of the B time saying "Gordon's an ass but not a monster" would be huge.

Sorry the WR-Style multiquoting and angsty reddit-style AKSHULLY shit is just too much. I normally like your posts and im sure you’re a good guy but I just dont have time for someone whining about the patently true fact that reddit is overwhelmingly left wing. It is. Like, not even a question
except no one claimed that?

Wait. People are actually arguing that this isn't the case?
of course not, lol. but cupcake here can't be bothered to actually make an argument in good faith so he resorts to ridiculous claims like that.

except no one claimed that?

of course not, lol. but cupcake here can't be bothered to actually make an argument in good faith so he resorts to ridiculous claims like that.
So what's the issue chief?

Can't tell if Jones is genuinely cooking something or is just trolling.

FymCXd0XoAACTzO

Well considering r/bjj is doing their Climate Crisis style protest, it’s hard to get concrete details
apparentely this guy is in the know of everything. https://www.reddit.com/user/RealProfessor8328/
Dm him if you really wanna know the tea but im kinda suss on him ngl.

Imo his accusations are so massive that we need to seriously look into them to either out those he accuses of their crimes or him of been a slanderer...

I don't even mind that much. Reddit is a leftist hub primarly, so I know where I'm reading when I browse.
It's JUST like a bunch of pisspants libs to "protest" by denying access of a forum they don't own to millions of people as a means to show the website who is "REALLY IN CONTROL"
The reddit protest thing has fuck all to do with lefties, Snowflakes, Conservatives, Covid or Jiu Jitsu weirdos. It's to do with a company setting a price for a service they provide that was originally free at a price point the users of the service feel is extortionate. I'm not much of a reddit user but it's clearly something drawing protests across a vast array of communities there regardless of their political outlook or what their focus is.

Before you reply I'm not American and have zero interest in your country's left/right political dynamics and they certainly don't have any relevance where I live.

Can we stick to gossiping about Jiu Jitsu cults please and start separate threads for what a bunch of libtard cucks r/bjj are and Reddit's money grab?

It kinda seems like Craig Jones said it's fake on his podcast. It's sad how sick this world has become that we are unsure.

It kinda seems like Craig Jones said it's fake on his podcast. It's sad how sick this world has become that we are unsure.
Why would they even make that up though? Probably backtracking because of legal ramifications

Back