What a bore fest

Terrible card, only decisions and one TKO early on prelims

<DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH>

I don't blame Gane. He 100% controlled the fight. He was winning easily from the first round on. So, why risk it. Rosie is at fault for trying to lose. For 5 solid rounds he wanted to lose. Crazy.

You have a fair point BUT what happens next is Gane starts crying about shit pay and it's because of performances like that. No ones going to be excited to see his next fight. Before you say YES YOU WILL CAUSE YOU'RE A REAL FAN AND BLAH BLAH stop. No you won't. That shit was boring as fuck. Big dollars go to guys that draw big numbers and performances like that will not get it done.

Wish they let Canelo kill that man to make up for it

It's a sacrifice to the MMA gods for next week

8c4019c4e6a683ecc25e731067fcf8b3.gif

tenor.gif

Yea, love Ankalaev but he's having an off night or camp issues, Riviera unable to get his boxing going due to calf kicks, and Cyril being too safe.

These days,, I'm just grateful I didn't have to hear Jessica Eye. But the event sucked, no doubt.

Everyone is spamming calf kicks now...

I decided to just not even bother watching

I honestly dont think that has ever happened before in my 18ish years following the sport

Its like any sporting event, sometimes it sucks, sometimes it doesn’t. Kinda like life. But yeah it was certainly boring af but that’s why I played pocket pool to make the most of my time while I watched it at my friends house

Back