What a great time for Conor to return

Can face Justin now that he beat Poirier, i think its a much better match up for Conor because Poirier just seems to have Conors number at this point and Conor does good vs reckless guys. Beat Justin and get a title shot, ezpz 2024 schedule
Coor would get separated from consciousness in the first round

Can face Justin now that he beat Poirier, i think its a much better match up for Conor because Poirier just seems to have Conors number at this point and Conor does good vs reckless guys. Beat Justin and get a title shot, ezpz 2024 schedule

You must be new.

Conor came in with his kids and animal balloons. The fire went out. A fraction of his past self and he flattens both inside 1.

Sleeping in silk sheets puts out fire.

Nah Conor should announce his retirement, with his wealth the fire is long gone

Conor ain't coming back. MMA has left him behind. There are straight violent killers now. Conor.... LOL cokehead.

conor cant even fight in the division with the level these guys have reached

man Porier would still handle Conor like the fuckin bum he now is. Any relevant fighter would.

Conor cant even make it into the cage to fight Chandler

Chandler is a better matchup for him: short, wild and with suspect cardio. Gaethje takes his other leg home. This is not prime Mcgregor anymore, just a rich junkie

Conor/Gaethje is a fight I really wanted... way back when Conor had the chance to do it and picked washed up Cowboy instead.

Now? Don't care.

Justin would be giving that healed leg a good workout.

Somehow who apparently had a setback in treatment for his leg after it getting snapped in half fighting Justin Gaethje and his leg kicks seems like a great idea

It's not really fair to put Conor against all these guys who have been fighting and improving over the years, while he wastes away his talent. Conor vs Tony Ferguson sounds like something more plausible at this point.

Bruh, Chandler would be too much for Conor, imagine Gaethje lmfao

Nobody believes Conor anymore so just another day on Twitter (or X, whatever it is)

So he is officially ducking Chandler? How is Justin a better match up? Chandler can be KO'd and most certainly has that Ceronne level fight IQ. Justin won't give Conor a chance but Mike will.

Back