What a picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KARK said:
233837_Fedor_thumbs_down.gif
This gif just gets funnier and funnier each time i watch it. Fedor looks like a mischievous kid who has a prank going but is having trouble keeping his cool.

Whats wrong with Sakuraba's ears? Were they busted during some mma or were they like that from birth?

Cauliflower ears. Years of grappling/wrestling do that to you. Randy Couture has then, Big Nog, Silva, and many more.

Here is one of my own favorite photos. This was taken after the Fedor x Randleman match. I was sitting pretty close to the exit aisle, and got (what I think is) a great shot of Kevin stopping and looking up at the replay in disbelief (you can see the replay on one of the other screens in the upper left of the photo). He still couldn't quite grasp what had just happened (getting submitted so soon after the Randleplex). He stopped there, watched the replay a couple of times, then headed back to the ring to... well I don't know what, but Coleman stopped him and led him off to the locker room.

Kevin first notices the replay.
randlemanwatchessubmission.jpg

Stops in his tracks and watches for a while...
randleman_watching_tv.jpg

Heads back to the ring...
kevin_wants_to_go_back_to_the_ring.jpg

Wes Sims, Coleman, Colin Oyama steer him back to the locker area
wes_kevin_coleman_colin.jpg

FCWriter said:
Damn. Great shots.

Thanks. Here is another favorite "lucky" shot. Nogueira with a halo. This is after he beat Yokoi, with the premiere of the infamous Anaconda Choke or twisting choke, or whatever the hell people call it now...

NogCelebration2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back